Even when you're on holiday, there are always a few little problems to deal with. And it's always that much harder when you're away from home and all the things you usually rely on. So think about taking some steps to help you cope when something goes wrong.
Europ Assistance offers guaranteed help for people and vehicles whether you're at home or away, either in Belgium or abroad. Thanks to an extensive range of services, you're bound to find the one that meets your particular needs.
Whether it's a tree falling on your house, a mass of water flooding your garage or you're left with damage from a burglary, you can still be unlucky even when you're on holiday. Thanks to our Top Habitation household insurance, there's no need to worry, even when you're on the beach.
- If your home is damaged while you're away, your neighbours or members of your family whom you've asked to look after it can call the Assistance habitation helpline. Everything will have been taken care of by the time you get back.
- Your holiday accommodation is also covered, whether you're staying in a house, apartment or hotel room.
Our Motor insurance will keep you on the road, whatever happens. As well as automatic assistance if you have an accident, you can also opt for a wide range of other types of cover and assistance.
- Tell your local agent that you're going away and ask them to keep an eye on your home.
- Let your neighbours or other people you trust know that you'll be away for a while. Ask them to stop by and pick up your post, open and close your shutters, turn the lights on and even mow the lawn to give the impression that your home is occupied.
- Give someone you trust the telephone number for TeleClaims (our assistance and claims department) along with the number of your insurance policy. This means they will be able to contact TeleClaims if anything happens.