Loan Protection Insurance
And what if something happens to you before you have paid back your loan? Avoid financial problems for your family!
What is Loan Protection Insurance?
The AG Insurance Loan Protection Insurance allows you to protect your family from financial worries if you die during the term of your loan or if you become totally disabled.
- Peace of mind: your family is free of financial worries.
- Simple and quick to take out: no long and complex procedures.
Get full details
- If the insured person dies, the insurance company, AG Insurance, repays the outstanding balance of the loan to the Bank.
- If you become totally disabled (66% or more), AG Insurance will pay the monthly instalments and the associated insurance premiums after 90 days. This will continue until the loan is fully paid off or the period of total disability comes to an end.
- In addition, the death cover continues to apply during the periods of total disability.
General terms an conditions (pdf, FR)
Instalment loan insurance is an AG Insurance product, distributed by BNP Paribas Fortis
AG Insurance sa/nv – 53 boulevard Emile Jacqmain, B-1000 Brussels – RPM/RPR Brussels – VAT BE 0404.494.849 – www.aginsurance.be
Accredited insurance company licenced under code number 0079, under the supervision of the National Bank of Belgium, 14 boulevard de Berlaimont, 1000 Brussels
BNP Paribas Fortis sa/nv, 3 Montagne du Parc, B-1000 Brussels – RPM/RPR Brussels – VAT BE 0403.199.702, registered with the FSMA under n° 25.879A and acting as a contractually appointed insurance agent on behalf of AG Insurance sa/nv.
Print full details of this product