Loan Protection Insurance (business loan)
|Shield your family and business partners from the consequences of your debts if you were to die prematurely.
What is Loan Protection Insurance?
Taking out an investment loan for a major business project? Loan Protection Insurance protects your heirs and/or business partners against all financial worries for the term of your loan.
This insurance covers repayment of the balance of your investment loan if you die unexpectedly.
- Protection: for your heirs or business partners
- Minor investment: your loan protection insurance premiums are very low in comparison with the capital insured by these premiums.
- Tax break: your premiums may give you a significant tax break
Get full details
We have developed three loan protection insurance packages for you. Choose the package that is best suited to your needs, depending on your budget, potential tax breaks, etc.
- Single premium: you pay the full premium in one go. Not only can you obtain a significant tax break immediately but you also get immediate cover for the term of your loan.
- Level premiums: you split your total premium into equal annual premiums (up to 2/3 of the insurance term) and thus determine the budgetary impact (and the tax implications, if you can deduct the premiums from your tax).
- Risk premiums: throughout the term of the policy, you pay a different premium each year, depending on your age and the outstanding amount at that time.
Loan Protection Insurance concerns an insurance product of AG Insurance, distributed by BNP Paribas Fortis. AG Insurance sa, Bd. E. Jacqmain 53, B-1000 Bruxelles – RPM Bruxelles – TVA BE0404.494.849 – www.aginsurance.be.
BNP Paribas Fortis SA/NV, Montagne du Parc 3, B-1000 Brussels – RPM Brussels – VAT BE0403.199.702, is registered and acting as insurance agent under FSMA n° 25.879A on behalf of AG Insurance sa.
Print full details of this product