Children are our future. You can help your (grand)children to begin to build up an initial capital sum now.
What is the Junior Invest Plan?
A Junior Invest Plan is a risk-free universal-life insurance policy with a guaranteed return (a branch 21 product) provided by AG Insurance that enables you to build up a tidy lump sum for your (grand)children. This will help them to finance their studies, first car, a home or, who knows, set up their own business, later in life.
- Safe: an excellent investment with an attractive return.
- Flexible: a lump sum investment or regular savings? The choice is yours. You can always change your plan later at any time.
- Tax breaks: you pay no tax at the end of the plan or withholding tax (unless you surrender your capital within the first 8 years).
Get full details
A Junior Invest Plan has two components:
- the Capital Constitution component forms the basis of your Junior Invest Plan and is focused solely on building up guaranteed capital over time;
- the Protection component is optional. Worried about what will happen to your (grand)child when you are no longer there? This component provides added cover if you die. You can choose between a lump sum payment or a monthly annuity, provided that your (grand)child is still living when the plan matures.
- You choose the frequency of your premium payments: monthly or annually.
- Possible from as little as EUR 30 a month or EUR 360 a year. It is always possible to make additional payments during the life of the policy.
Each premium is invested at an attractive rate applicable at the time of payment. An annual with-profits bonus may be allocated, further boosting your final capital.
Worried that your (grand)child who will benefit from your Junior Invest Plan may not use the capital you have built up in the way you want? Rest assured, you can change the beneficiary clause at any time. This means that you have full control of your plan at all times.
The Junior Invest Plan is ideal for overall wealth planning. You can designate a beneficiary who will receive the total net investment on your death. You can also favour your grandchildren without your children knowing. It is for you to decide.
Conditions générales (pdf)Junior Invest Plan financial fact sheet (pdf)Junior Invest Plan leaflet (pdf)
Print full details of this product
This is in reference to an AG Insurance product, distributed by BNP Paribas Fortis.
AG Insurance sa/nv – 53 boulevard Emile Jacqmain, B-1000 Brussels – RPM/RPR Brussels – VAT BE 0404.494.849 – www.aginsurance.be.
Accredited insurance company licenced under code number 0079, under the supervision of the National Bank of Belgium, 14 boulevard de Berlaimont, 1000 Brussels
BNP Paribas Fortis sa/nv, 3 Montagne du Parc, B-1000 Brussels – RPM/RPR Brussels – VAT BE 0403.199.702, registered with the FSMA under n° 25.879A and acting as a contractually appointed insurance agent on behalf of AG Insurance sa/nv.