By signing, I confirm that:
- The information completed in the initial enrolment pages is accurate and complete. This information relates to my personal details (information relative to my identity, address and profession) and my choice whether or not to receive commercial messages by e-mail and/or text message on my mobile phone.
- I have asked for a Hello Pack that contains the following products:
- Current Account (joint account if asked)
- My standard current account is in EUR and for private use only.
- My statements are available via PC Banking
- Bank card linked to the current account (one bank card for each account holder if joint account)
- Easy banking: accessible via identification procedures provided by the Bank (for each account holder if joint account)
- PC banking: accessible using the customer number and a security tool supplied by the Bank (for each account holder if joint account)
- Phone banking: accessible using the access number and PIN code . (for each account holder if joint account)
- I have taken note of the pre-contractual information and accept the general terms and conditions listed below as applicable to the subscribed services which have been provided to me in advance by electronic means as well as the terms of the Legal Notice.
- I agree to the immediate execution of these services before expiry of the statutory period of withdrawal.
- In the case of a joint account: I accept that the joint account holders are given mutual power of attorney, without powers of substitution, in order to execute, by whichever means, including by means of electronic funds transfer instruments, all transactions on the account, whether they constitute acts of administration or disposal, including the closing of the account as well as transactions for which the proxy is the counterparty. This mutual power of attorney also extends to all connected and ancillary transactions linked to the account, such as receiving any securities acquired by debiting the account. Withdrawal of the power of attorney by one of the joint account holders renders the mutual power of attorney null and void.
This information and these terms and conditions are to be stored and/or printed.
General terms and conditions for the Hello Bank Pack
The General Terms and Conditions for the Hello Pack are governed by the General Terms and Conditions of BNP Paribas Fortis SA/NV, except where they are deviated from below.
ARTICLE 1: DESCRIPTION OF CONCEPT
1.1 Hello Pack
Hello Pack consists of a set of online banking services designed to enable the customer to carry out their day-to-day banking.The following services, described in more detail in Article 2, are included in the Hello Pack free of charge:
- A Hello Current account in EUR (hereinafter referred to as the "reference account") operating via electronic channels;
- Management of Hello Current account
- Management of Hello Bank card
- Maximum of two Hello Bank cards with cash withdrawal service at a BNP Paribas Fortis terminal in Belgium and payment at retailers in Belgium and abroad, and cash withdrawal from a non-BNP Paribas Fortis terminal in Belgium and abroad
- Easy banking
- PC banking
- Phone banking
- Payments with a Hello Bank card in the euro zone
- Cash withdrawals using a Hello Bank card in the euro zone
- Statements delivered via PC banking
The holder of a Hello Pack can also obtain other products and services marketed by the Bank. If these additional services are billable, the charges will be set out in the list of charges available on the website www.hellobank.be.
By way of an exception to Article 51 of the General Terms and Conditions of BNP Paribas Fortis, no cheque package may be issued for the Hello bank! current account.
1.2 Holders of the Hello Pack
The holder(s) of the Hello Pack is/are holder(s) of the reference account and must meet the following conditions:
- Private individual
- Of legal age (minimum age 18 years)
- Legally competent
1.3 Reference account
The reference account for the Hello Pack meets the following conditions:
- Current account in EUR for personal use
- With one or two holders
- If there are two holders, they agree to give each other mutual power of attorney. The mutual power of attorney may only be revoked through the Contact Centre.
The account cannot be a "bare owner" or "usufructuary" account.
ARTICLE 2: PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
The following details are given of the services included free of charge in the Hello Pack:
- Management of the Hello Bank Current account: the management fees of the reference account are covered.
- Management of the Hello Bank card: the management fee for the Hello Bank card(s) linked to the reference account are included.
- Hello Bank card with cash withdrawal service at a BNP Paribas Fortis terminal in Belgium and payment at retailers in Belgium and abroad, and cash withdrawal from a non-BNP Paribas Fortis terminal in Belgium and abroad:
- two Hello Bank cards linked to the reference account, irrespective of the identity of the cardholder
- Easy banking: the Easy banking agreement(s) linked to the reference account, irrespective of the identity of the holder of the Easy banking service
- PC banking: the PC banking agreement(s) linked to the reference account (i.e. the accounts used as a charging account for the PC banking agreement), irrespective of the identity of the holder of the PC banking service
- Phone banking: the Phone banking agreement(s) linked to the reference account, irrespective of the identity of the holder of the Phone banking service Payments with a Hello bank! bank card in the euro zone: linked to the reference account
- Cash withdrawals using a Hello Bank card in the euro zone: linked to the reference account.
- Account statements: included in the charge for issue via PC banking.
ARTICLE 3: CLOSURE OF THE HELLO PACK
Without prejudice to the application of BNP Paribas Fortis' General Terms and Conditions, the Hello Pack may be closed of the customer's own accord through the Contact Centre.
If the customer ceases to be the holder of a Hello Pack, all products acquired under the Hello bank! brand, which have not been closed and are not linked to another Hello Current account will automatically be subject to the charges applying to corresponding products of the BNP Paribas Fortis brand, depending on the package chosen by the customer and subject to the legally permitted limits.
- Preventive measures to counter money laundering and terrorism: Within the scope of the application of preventive measures to counter money laundering and the financing of terrorism, BN P Paribas Fortis SA/NV reserves the right to refrain from engaging in, to suspend or to terminate any relationship whatsoever with any customer who does not communicate any and all information required to dispose of its legal obligations in terms of customer identification and knowledge, including information relating to any agent(s) and/or effective beneficiary (-ies). T he undersigned wholly acknowledges the extent of these restrictions and agrees to comply with them.
- Notice of processing of personal data, given in application of the personal privacy law: Without prejudice to the provisions contained in the Terms and Conditions, by subscribing via this form, you give your consent to BN P Paribas Fortis SA/NV , 3 M ontagne du Parc/Warandeberg, B -1000 Brussels, hereinafter referred to as “the Bank”, to process your personal data, to send it for sub-contracting and send it to associated companies or those in the group to which the Bank belongs, with a view to managing pre-contractual and contractual relations, anti-fraud and embezzlement measures, the prevention of money laundering, the drawing-up of statistics and tests, market prospecting (direct marketing) relating to banking, financial or insurance products, or other products promoted by the Bank, or by companies in the group to which the Bank belongs. You are entitled, at no cost, to oppose any processing of your personal data for the purposes of prospecting and/or direct marketing. Should you wish to exercise this right, please state this on the present form.
Unauthorised debit balances on any account will be reported to the National Bank of Belgium, Boulevard de Berlaimont 14, B – 1000 Brussels (file of non-regulated registrations). The Bank also reserves the right to disclose this data to third parties charged with the collection of its receivable