Transfers made from your regulated savings account

Due to the tax exemption regarding interest on your regulated savings account, the transfers made from this account are subject to legal restrictions.

In particular, these restrictions concern transfers made from your savings account to another person's account (e.g. savings account, current account, deposit account) or one of which you are a joint holder. So transfers made from a child's savings account to a current account held by one or both of the parents are unauthorised.
However, you can make transfers from your personal savings account to your personal current account held with Fortis.

Thank you for your understanding. Do not hesitate to contact your branch for further information.

Close window ]