The European direct debit guarantees more secure, more efficient and more advantageous payment management. Find out more about the differences from the current DOM80 system.
PC banking Pro and PC banking Business
Manage your mandates and collections yourself using PC banking Pro and PC banking Business.
Sending collection instructions
Recipients group their collection instructions in a single pack and send it to their bank, regardless of the particular SEPA country in which the payers are located.
As a recipient, you can now manage your direct debit mandates yourself. The debtor's bank no longer has responsibility for them. You can also cancel or refund transactions.
Alongside the standard contract (referred to as the “core” contract) for your transactions with consumers and companies, the European direct debit offers a new possibility: the business-to-business or B2B contract for your transactions between business users only.
Type of payments
Both recurring and one-off payments in euro can be made.
Warn the debtor at least 14 days before the withdrawal. This period can be shorter if the debtor agrees.
Tell your bank about the payment order:
- For a first or one-off withdrawal: 5 days in advance.
- For a recurring payment: 2 days in advance.
- For business-to-business (B2B) transactions: 1 day in advance.
You provide payment instructions in either XML or CIRI format.
- When a debtor's account is debited: the value date of the transaction cannot be earlier than the date on which the withdrawal was actually made.
- When the recipient's account is credited: the value date of the transaction cannot be later than the date on which the transfer was actually made.