BNP Paribas Fortis attaches considerable importance to customer satisfaction. It is the top priority for each of our employees. We are therefore continuously "taking the temperature". This can be directly (in our branches, via Customer Service, etc.) and indirectly (particularly through surveys).
- BNP Paribas Fortis constantly monitors the quality of its services by conducting telephone surveys.
As part of this we use an objective, specialised firm: Belgium's national data collection institute (Institut national pour la collecte de données) - part of TNS Dimarso.
So you can express your opinion in complete independence.
- You may also receive a telephone call after visiting your BNP Paribas Fortis branch.
- The interviewer will inform you it is a satisfaction survey for BNP Paribas Fortis.
- We are particularly grateful to you for collaborating in this short five-minute assessment. You are providing genuine help to us.
Quality must be seen
BNP Paribas Fortis gives a Quality Label to the branches that obtain high customer satisfaction scores.
The winning branches display their Quality Label in a place accessible to the public. Indeed, this distinction is bestowed on them by the most reliable of juries: their customers.
A Quality Label rewards the quality of service provided in the past year.
It is also a commitment to maintaining a high standard of quality in the coming year.
What if something doesn't happen as you expected?
Even in a large bank like BNP Paribas Fortis, things can still happen in a way that was not entirely expected. Of course, when this happens, it is important to rectify the situation as soon as possible. BNP Paribas Fortis therefore gives special attention to any possible complaint and ensures it is followed up seriously and objectively.
Do you have a complaint?
BNP Paribas Fortis takes every complaint very seriously. We process complaints based on a short description of what occurred and what you suggest on our complaint form.
Explicit service guarantees
We attach so much importance to certain service aspects that we give them specific service guarantees.
Thus if you lose your bank card, you should immediately have a temporary card with complete functionality available.
If this is not the case, the service guarantee concerned takes effect immediately. Without discussion.
Your opinion counts
Your opinion is very important to us. As are your suggestions for improving our products and services. And your compliments of course...
- Whether it is to make a suggestion, or express an opinion or congratulations, the ideal person to speak to naturally remains your usual branch contact.
- At BNP Paribas Fortis, a constant concern for quality is a priority at all times.
If you would like to share your suggestions, for example with the quality control managers, you can send them an email.
Various simple forms are thus at your disposal for:
- sending a suggestion;
- giving us your opinion on a certain service or product;
- passing on a compliment to one or more BNP Paribas Fortis employees.