My user data aren't recorded.
When using Safari 4 or 5 on a MAC:
- When you have an active browser window opened, click on “Safari” in the menu at the top of your screen.
- In the drop down menu, select “Empty Cache” to clear out your temporary files.
- Be aware that the clean-up may take several minutes, depending on the size of the files being deleted and the speed of your system.
- When the process is over, be sure to close Safari.
- Restart safari and type in the correct address of our website: https://www.bnpparibasfortis.be.
Back to FAQ