Discover BMCI's services in Morocco
A solid bank
BMCI is the only Moroccan bank with the best financial rating, making it the stand-out performer in the country's banking sector.
BMCI, which has been part of the BNP Paribas group since 1964, currently boasts:
- Over 500,000 personal, business and institutional customers;
- A network of 320 branches;
- 347 ATMs all over Morocco.
How do you benefit, as a BNP Paribas group customer?
- Fund transfers to Morocco – simple, secure and at competitive rates:
- EUR 6.05 (incl. VAT) for transfers via PC banking using the option "Shared costs" (SHARED) or the option "To be borne by the beneficiary" (BEN);
- EUR 12.10 (incl. VAT) for transfers made at a branch using the option "Shared costs" (SHARED) or the option "To be borne by the beneficiary" (BEN);
- if you choose the option "Our cost" (OUR), your correspondent bank fees will be charged. These total 0.15% (excl. VAT) of the amount transferred, with a minimum of EUR 10 and a maximum of EUR 50 (excluding VAT). This is valid for both transfers via PC banking and transfers in branch;
- exemption from charges for transfers from your BMCI account (excluding exchange commission and any charges if BIC or account number is incorrect).
- Privileged assistance in Belgium and Morocco to help you open an account quickly with BMCI.
- You can count on an attentive welcome all year round.
- Online: visit the website www.bmci.ma and access all BMCI's services wherever you are!
- Telephone: you can phone the BMCI Customer Relations Centre on 02 620 03 70, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Saturdays, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Via your BNP Paribas Fortis branch:
- At your request, and with your approval, your adviser in Belgium will pass on your details to BMCI;
- BMCI will call you back within 48 hours and will e-mail or post you the necessary documents.
Visit the BMCI website .