With PC banking, you can do all your banking business from your PC and not just basic transactions. Find out what your options are:
- Accounts and cards: check your current and savings accounts, make European and international transfers, manage your fixed-date credit transfers, monitor your credit card spending, open new accounts, etc. (complete list)
- Save and Invest: manage your investment portfolio (Custody Account, Fixed-Term Deposit Account, etc.), open a Pension Savings Account and Fixed-term Deposit Account, enter your stock-market orders, subscribe to investment funds and bank savings certificates, etc. You can also calculate the income you will have when you retire. (complete list)
- Borrowing: get full details of your loans, simulate a loan and then apply for it on line.(complete list)
- Take out insurance: check your insurance details, simulate a new financial policy. (complete list)
- Through My bank: exchange secure messages with BNP Paribas Fortis, manage your customer data and preferences in PC banking. (full list)
3 pillars ensuring the security of your banking transactions on line:
- A secure connection
- You need your bank card, PIN and card reader to be able to access your banking data.
- Responsible use: never give your PIN to anyone, make sure you are using good anti-virus software and a firewall, regularly update your anti-virus protection.
You can use PC banking from almost any modern computer connected to the Internet.
Your PC must simply meet certain technical specifications.
Ask in branch for your Comfort Voice card reader: it has large keys, a clear screen and voice help.
Wherever you are in PC banking, you will always find a Help button giving you access to:
- A concise list of the possibilities offered by PC banking;
- A step-by-step description of some of the things you can do in PC banking;
- A glossary of the main terms used.
In the list of frequently asked questions (FAQs), you will also find a clear, precise answer to many questions asked by PC banking users.
For technical questions and problems, you can always contact our help desk:
- On weekdays from 7 am to 10 pm, and on Saturdays from 9 am to 5 pm, call 02 228 08 88.
- Or send an e-mail.