A death does not just have an emotional impact. The financial consequences can also be severe. Don't worry: you can avoid unnecessary worries for your loved ones for a small extra charge.
What is Account Insurance?
Account Insurance is cover linked to your Current Account or Savings Account. In the event of your accidental death, your loved ones receive a sum equal to the credit balance on your Current Account or Savings Account.
- Peace of mind: you spare your loved ones additional distress at this difficult time.
- Financial certainty: the amount covered by account insurance is a minimum of EUR 2,500 and can be as much as EUR 50,000.
Get full details
- You pay an annual premium of EUR 4.25 per savings account and/or current account.
- The main account for your Premium Pack or your Comfort Pack is insured free of charge.
- In the event of your accidental death, your Account Insurance policy pays out a sum equal to the credit balance on your account. This amount is a minimum of EUR 2,500 (even if the actual balance on your account is less than this) and a maximum of EUR 50,000 per account. The maximum amount per insured person is EUR 125,000.
- If appropriate, the payout is divided between the joint holders of the insured account.
- Do you have both a savings account and a current account covered by our Account Insurance? Each of your dependent children will also receive EUR 2,000, the overall ceiling being EUR 6,000.
This is in reference to an AG Insurance product, distributed by BNP Paribas Fortis.
AG Insurance sa/nv – 53 boulevard Emile Jacqmain, B-1000 Brussels – RPM/RPR Brussels – VAT BE 0404.494.849 – www.aginsurance.be.
Accredited insurance company licenced under code number 0079, under the supervision of the National Bank of Belgium, 14 boulevard de Berlaimont, 1000 Brussels
BNP Paribas Fortis sa/nv, 3 Montagne du Parc, B-1000 Brussels – RPM/RPR Brussels – VAT BE 0403.199.702, registered with the FSMA under n° 25.879A and acting as a contractually appointed insurance agent on behalf of AG Insurance sa/nv.