Group insurance for employees
Let your employees make the most of life when they retire with group insurance that offers tax breaks for small and medium-sized businesses.
What is group insurance for employees?
With this insurance scheme, your employees can save for a supplementary pension over their working life. You can deduct the premiums from your business tax.
- Fringe benefit: you give your employee a nice bonus without the high social insurance contributions and tax normally due.
- Cover for all: all of your employees benefit, unless they explicitly reject the scheme.
- Flexible: you are free to adjust the amounts throughout the policy period.
- Supplementary pension: tops up the small State pension by up to 80% of the final gross salary.
- Death benefit: payment of a lump sum to beneficiaries in the event of death
Get full details
Belgian State pensions are under a great deal of pressure. So it is essential for most of your employees to top up their pension.
Group insurance is the solution. You pay a monthly premium into a pension fund for all of your employees. They will enjoy an additional income when they retire. If they die beforehand, their heirs receive a lump sum.
This concerns an insurance product of AG Insurance, distributed by BNP Paribas Fortis. AG Insurance sa, Bd. E. Jacqmain 53, B-1000 Bruxelles – RPM Bruxelles – TVA BE0404.494.849 – www.aginsurance.be.
BNP Paribas Fortis SA/NV, Montagne du Parc 3, B-1000 Brussels – RPM Brussels – VAT BE0403.199.702, is registered and acting as insurance agent under FSMA n° 25.879A on behalf of AG Insurance sa.
Print full details of this product