What is an Instalment loan?
An Instalment Loan is a personal loan which allows you to put your plans into action without dipping into your savings or investments.
- Made to measure: the repayments and term are adapted to
- Balanced budget: you do not have to draw on money you have saved or invested.
- An individual rate is possible.
- You can be sure of
a quick decision regarding your application.
Get full details
We offer various specific instalment loans depending on your reason for borrowing. For instance:
Intend to use your loan for another purpose? Then you can choose between:
- an Instalment Loan for a given purpose: furniture, a PC, a bicycle, a caravan, a trailer, a boat, etc.
- an Instalment Loan for an unspecified purpose: personal expenses, a family event, tax, inheritance tax, cost of studies, driving lessons, etc.
You pay a fixed monthly amount. The interest rate depends on the loan amount and term. The minimum term is 12 months. The maximum term varies depending on the amount borrowed:
|Amount borrowed||Maximum term (in months)|
|From EUR 1 250 to EUR 2 500||24|
|From EUR 2 500.01 to EUR 3 700||30|
|From EUR 3 700.01 to EUR 5 600||36|
|From EUR 5 600.01 to EUR 7 500||42|
|From EUR 7 500.01 to EUR 10 000||48|
|From EUR 10 000.01 to EUR 15 000||60|
|From EUR 15 000.01 to EUR 20 000||84|
|More than EUR 20 000||120|
- Instalment Loan Insurance protects your family against the financial problems that might arise if you die or become fully work-incapacitated during the term of the loan.
- Unemployment Insurance shields your budget from the effects of becoming unemployed during the term of the loan.
Whether you're seeking a loan for private or professional purposes, BNP Paribas Fortis is by your side. As a responsible lender. Indeed, a loan must help you to move forward in life, not lead you into financial difficulties. Our financing products are intended to help you turn healthy, feasible projects into reality, in a spirit of shared responsibility between yourself and the bank.
This principle of responsible lending can be easily illustrated through our promises.
- Firstly, we take the time to listen carefully to you in order to offer you a solution which is adapted to your project and your needs.
- Next, we give you a clear overview of our credit formulas and advise you in a clear, transparent manner.
- To protect you as much as possible from any risk of indebtedness, your project is examined in detail so as to determine your solvency and the most appropriate regular repayment.
- Finally, we strive to be ever-more accessible, via the various communication channels we offer.
Our support procedure is thus in place for the duration of each of your loans.
Brochure (pdf, FR)
Type of loan: Instalment loan. Subject to approval of your application by AlphaCredit SA/NV, lender, Rue Ravenstein/Ravensteinstraat 60, B-1000 Brussels, Brussels Register of Companies (RPM), VAT BE0445.781.316, a subsidiary of BNP Paribas Fortis SA/NV. Delegated agent: BNP Paribas Fortis SA/NV, Montagne du Parc 3, B-1000 Brussels – RPM/RPR Brussels – VAT BE0403.199.702.
Instalment Loan Insurance and Unemployment Insurance are AG Insurance products, distributed by BNP Paribas Fortis.
AG Insurance sa/nv – 53 boulevard Emile Jacqmain, B-1000 Brussels – RPM/RPR Brussels – VAT BE 0404.494.849 – www.aginsurance.be.
Accredited insurance company licenced under code number 0079, under the supervision of the National Bank of Belgium, 14 boulevard de Berlaimont, 1000 Brussels
BNP Paribas Fortis sa/nv, 3 Montagne du Parc, B-1000 Brussels – RPM/RPR Brussels – VAT BE 0403.199.702, registered with the FSMA under n° 25.879A and acting as a contractually appointed insurance agent on behalf of AG Insurance sa/nv.
Print full details of this product