|Would your home look better with a new kitchen or bathroom? Your garden needs redesigning? The Home Improvement Loan allows you to give full rein to your dreams without affecting your savings.
What is the Home Improvement Loan?
The Home Improvement Loan is an instalment loan which allows you to finance works to add to the comfort of your home.
- Greater comfort without putting a strain on your budget.
- Made to measure: repayments and a term that match your budget.
- Tax break: you can deduct the interest paid from your tax and offset (part) of your land tax.
Get full details
You pay a fixed monthly amount. The interest rate depends on the loan amount and term. The minimum term is 12 months. The maximum term varies depending on the amount borrowed:
|Amount borrowed||Maximum term (in months)|
|From EUR 1 250 to EUR 2 500||24|
|From EUR 2 500.01 to EUR 3 700||30|
|From EUR 3 700.01 to EUR 5 600||36|
|From EUR 5 600.01 to EUR 7 500||42|
|From EUR 7 500.01 to EUR 10 000||48|
|From EUR 10 000.01 to EUR 15 000||60|
|From EUR 15 000.01 to EUR 20 000||84|
|More than EUR 20 000||120|
- Instalment Loan Insurance protects your family against the financial problems that might arise if you die or become fully work-incapacitated during the term of the loan.
- Unemployment Insurance shields your budget from the effects of becoming unemployed during the term of the loan.
Simulate your Home Improvement Loan
This page is not available in your chosen preferred language.
You can view this page in the Dutch or the French version.
To the Dutch version
To the French version
Whether you're seeking a loan for private or professional purposes, BNP Paribas Fortis is by your side. As a responsible lender. Indeed, a loan must help you to move forward in life, not lead you into financial difficulties. Our financing products are intended to help you turn healthy, feasible projects into reality, in a spirit of shared responsibility between yourself and the bank.
This principle of responsible lending can be easily illustrated through our promises.
- Firstly, we take the time to listen carefully to you in order to offer you a solution which is adapted to your project and your needs.
- Next, we give you a clear overview of our credit formulas and advise you in a clear, transparent manner.
- To protect you as much as possible from any risk of indebtedness, your project is examined in detail so as to determine your solvency and the most appropriate regular repayment.
- Finally, we strive to be ever-more accessible, via the various communication channels we offer.
Our support procedure is thus in place for the duration of each of your loans.
"Home Improvement Loan":
Type of loan: Instalment loan. Subject to approval of your application by AlphaCredit SA/NV, lender, Rue Ravenstein/Ravensteinstraat 60, B-1000 Brussels, Brussels Register of Companies (RPM), VAT BE0445.781.316, a subsidiary of BNP Paribas Fortis SA/NV. Delegated agent: BNP Paribas Fortis SA/NV, Montagne du Parc 3, B-1000 Brussels – RPM/RPR Brussels – VAT BE0403.199.702.
Instalment Loan Insurance and Unemployment Insurance are AG Insurance products, distributed by BNP Paribas Fortis.
AG Insurance sa/nv – 53 boulevard Emile Jacqmain, B-1000 Brussels – RPM/RPR Brussels – VAT BE 0404.494.849 – www.aginsurance.be.
Accredited insurance company licenced under code number 0079, under the supervision of the National Bank of Belgium, 14 boulevard de Berlaimont, 1000 Brussels
BNP Paribas Fortis sa/nv, 3 Montagne du Parc, B-1000 Brussels – RPM/RPR Brussels – VAT BE 0403.199.702, registered with the FSMA under n° 25.879A and acting as a contractually appointed insurance agent on behalf of AG Insurance sa/nv.
Print full details of this product