Your private banker is familiar with all (investment) markets.
For very specific issues, your private banker engages a team of experts. The key specialists are:
- estate planners who analyse the legal and tax aspects of your assets and your investment portfolio;
- tax specialists;
- family law specialists (for marriage contracts, gifts, etc.);
- inheritance planning specialists (for gifts, taxation, etc.);
- credit specialists (for real estate projects, etc.).
In addition, your private banker can draw on all available expertise within the international BNP Paribas Group. Some examples of what this might involve:
- acquisition of foreign property;
- setting up a charity foundation (for example, scholarships in Africa).
Dual relationship for personal and business assets
On request, we provide a dual approach for entrepreneurs:
- a private banker who looks after your personal assets;
- a personal account manager who handles matters concerning your professional assets;
- they jointly examine issues which fall between the two asset categories (legal form of the company, liquidation premium, etc.).