How can I replace my existing bank card, with or without an image of my choice, by a card with a (new) image of my choice?
You do not have to go to your branch to do this. All you need to do is to select your image using the appropriate tool, upload it and link it to the card that you want to replace.
Where do you start?
If you have a PC banking contract
- You log in and go to the summary screen "Your accounts and cards".
- Click on the button "Select photo" next to the card for which you want to upload an image.
- This will take you to another screen which in turn takes you to the tool that allows you to select and upload your photo or picture.
- At the end of your request you simply then have to fill in your email address and agree to the conditions.
If you do not have a PC banking contract
- Go to www.bnpparibasfortis.be.
- Then go to "Accounts and cards" and select "Put your own photo onto your bank card".
- This will take you to the page "Personalise your card", where you can go directly to the tool which allows you to select and upload your photo or picture by selecting "online requests".
- Then you fill out the form and accept the conditions. Please make sure that the requested information is filled in completely and correctly. Otherwise there is a risk that your card request will be delayed.