You gradually build up a tidy lump sum for your retirement and can take advantage of a tax break of 30% of the premiums paid. Good planning!
What is the Pension Invest Plan?
The Pension Invest Plan is a pension-savings universal-life insurance policy (a branch 21 product) provided by AG Insurance with tax breaks that allows you to save, risk free, a sum to supplement your State pension.
It take the form of a regular savings package. The capital built up and the return are guaranteed. The rate guaranteed may be topped up a with-profits bonus, depending on the results of AG Insurance and the economic climate.
- Safe: the plan provides an attractive but risk-free return.
- Tax breaks: you can enjoy a tax break of as much as 30%.
- Essential: your pension savings supplement your State pension.
- Flexible: you can easily change your savings plan during the life of your policy.
- A safe haven for your loved ones: death cover is an option.
This is in reference to an AG Insurance product, distributed by BNP Paribas Fortis.
AG Insurance sa/nv – 53 boulevard Emile Jacqmain, B-1000 Brussels – RPM/RPR Brussels – VAT BE 0404.494.849 – www.aginsurance.be.
Accredited insurance company licenced under code number 0079, under the supervision of the National Bank of Belgium, 14 boulevard de Berlaimont, 1000 Brussels
BNP Paribas Fortis sa/nv, 3 Montagne du Parc, B-1000 Brussels – RPM/RPR Brussels – VAT BE 0403.199.702, registered with the FSMA under n° 25.879A and acting as a contractually appointed insurance agent on behalf of AG Insurance sa/nv.