Pension Invest Plan – PCLI/VAPZ
|The statutory pension for the self-employed is very limited. Fortunately, you can build your own tax-efficient nest egg.|
What is the Private Supplementary Pension for the Self-Employed (PLCI/VAPZ)?
The Pension Invest Plan with a Private Supplementary Pension for the Self-Employed (PLCI/VAPZ) is a tax-efficient pension savings plan with a Branch 21 insurance product by AG insurance. Each year, you set aside an amount that will generate a guaranteed annual interest.
- Guaranteed interest until the end of the policy.
- Certainty: You steadily build a comfortable pension.
- Fiscally attractive: The paid premiums fall under professional expenses, on which you pay less tax.
- Advantageous: You will have lower social security contributions.
- Convenient: AG Insurance will handle the annual tax optimisation. All you need to do is communicate your reference income each year.
This is in reference to an AG Insurance product, distributed by BNP Paribas Fortis.
AG Insurance sa/nv – 53 boulevard Emile Jacqmain, B-1000 Brussels – RPM/RPR Brussels – VAT BE 0404.494.849 – www.aginsurance.be.
Accredited insurance company licenced under code number 0079, under the supervision of the National Bank of Belgium, 14 boulevard de Berlaimont, 1000 Brussels
BNP Paribas Fortis sa/nv, 3 Montagne du Parc, B-1000 Brussels – RPM/RPR Brussels – VAT BE 0403.199.702, registered with the FSMA under n° 25.879A and acting as a contractually appointed insurance agent on behalf of AG Insurance sa/nv.
Print full details of this product