|Like any parent, you want the best for your child or grandchild. Want to assist financially? Set up a plan now that combines security and return.|
What is the Junior Future Plan?
The Junior Future Plan is an investment scheme (a combination of universal life insurance - branch 21 products - and fund-related insurance - branch 23 products) that allows you to build up a capital for your child or grandchild. It combines capital protection and a potentially high return from investment in funds.
- Well-balanced: you combine the certainty of a guaranteed return with a potentially higher return.
- Made to measure: you choose the balance between security and return of your plan.
- Flexible: you can easily change the balance between security and return during the life of your plan.
- Protection: you can adopt an increasingly safe profile as the maturity date approaches.
- Flexibility: you control the policy at all times. You can change the beneficiary whenever you want.
This is in reference to an AG Insurance product, distributed by BNP Paribas Fortis.
AG Insurance sa/nv – 53 boulevard Emile Jacqmain, B-1000 Brussels – RPM/RPR Brussels – VAT BE 0404.494.849 – www.aginsurance.be.
Accredited insurance company licenced under code number 0079, under the supervision of the National Bank of Belgium, 14 boulevard de Berlaimont, 1000 Brussels
BNP Paribas Fortis sa/nv, 3 Montagne du Parc, B-1000 Brussels – RPM/RPR Brussels – VAT BE 0403.199.702, registered with the FSMA under n° 25.879A and acting as a contractually appointed insurance agent on behalf of AG Insurance sa/nv.