Individual Pension Commitment
|Are you a self-employed business owner? Opt for a top-drawer five-star pension … paid by your company.|
What is the Individual Pension Commitment (I.P.C.)?
The I.P.C. is a pension plan from AG Insurance specifically designed for self-employed business owners. The company pays the premiums and can immediately deduct them from its tax bill. You yourself receive a comfortable lump sum when you reach retirement age.
- Tax-deductible: the company can, under certain conditions, deduct the premiums from corporation tax.
- Guaranteed: your plan remains intact, whatever happens (bankruptcy, merger, restructuring, if you leave the company, etc.).
- Property financing: the policy can be used to purchase, build, convert, repair, or renovate a property within the European Economic Area.
- Flexibility: premiums are not fixed for the term of the policy. If you wish, premiums may vary according to changes in your salary, but always within certain limits (the rule of 80%).
- Profit-sharing bonus: your I.P.C. premiums may benefit from a profit-sharing bonus in addition to the guaranteed rate.
- Extended cover possible: if you wish, additional risks can also be covered (a replacement income if you become unfit for work, repayment of I.P.C. contributions during the period when you are unfit for work, capital sum paid on death or capital sum paid on accidental death).
This is in reference to an AG Insurance product, distributed by BNP Paribas Fortis.
AG Insurance sa/nv – 53 boulevard Emile Jacqmain, B-1000 Brussels – RPM/RPR Brussels – VAT BE 0404.494.849 – www.aginsurance.be.
Accredited insurance company licenced under code number 0079, under the supervision of the National Bank of Belgium, 14 boulevard de Berlaimont, 1000 Brussels
BNP Paribas Fortis sa/nv, 3 Montagne du Parc, B-1000 Brussels – RPM/RPR Brussels – VAT BE 0403.199.702, registered with the FSMA under n° 25.879A and acting as a contractually appointed insurance agent on behalf of AG Insurance sa/nv.