Say you spot a unique opportunity, but the funds you need are tied up with another attractive investment, which isn't due to mature for six months.
The Flexible Private Loan means you now have a smart funding solution.
What is a Flexible Private Loan*?
The Flexible Private Loan is a short to medium-term credit facility, the interest rate on which is linked to one or three-month Euribor. It is reserved exclusively for Private Banking clients who want to take advantage of an opportunity that has arisen without having to tap their own portfolio.
- Easy: once the Flexible Private Loan has been agreed, the funds can be accessed by a simple phone call to your relationship manager.
- Flexible: you can draw down the credit in one or more tranches. And you can redeem your Flexible Private Loan at any time.
- Attractive: you benefit from the low level of short-term interest rates.
- Transparent: the rate of interest is variable and tracks Euribor, ensuring total rate transparency.
- Unique and exclusive: the Flexible Private Loan is the perfect answer to the dilemma of tapping your own funds at an inopportune moment or missing out on an attractive opportunity. Carefully formulated to meet your specific needs, it offers you an unmatched solution and is available exclusively to our Private Banking clients.
* Credit type: credit facility. Subject to acceptance of your application by BNP Paribas Fortis SA/NV, Montagne du Parc 3, B-1000 Brussels – RPM/RPR Brussels – VAT BE0403.199.702.