Hospitalisation Insurance Plus
One family in three has to cope with a hospital admission each year. And one Belgian in seven spends several days and nights in a hospital bed. All of which can have a pretty hefty price tag. Because falling ill and being admitted to hospital are getting more expensive in Belgium all the time.
What is Hospitalisation Insurance Plus?
Hospitalisation Insurance Plus offers you comprehensive protection against the financial consequences of hospitalisation, anywhere in the world. And it even protects you beyond your stay in hospital…
- Peace of mind and security: being admitted to hospital needn't cost a fortune. Significantly reduce the stress that hospitalisation can bring to you and your loved ones.
- You're insured for as long as you choose: you alone can decide to cancel the policy.
- Free choice of hospital and doctor: you can count on the best care and the most advanced techniques.
- Serious illness cover: reimbursement of outpatient medical care* for 30 serious illnesses (including cancer, leukaemia and multiple sclerosis).
- Assistance in Belgium and abroad: Hospitalisation Insurance Plus is there to support you when you need it. Before, during and after your time in hospital.
* Outpatient care = medical care provided or prescribed by a physician without hospital admission.
Brochure (pdf)General conditions (pdf, NL)General conditions (pdf, FR)
This is in reference to an AG Insurance product, distributed by BNP Paribas Fortis.
AG Insurance sa/nv – 53 boulevard Emile Jacqmain, B-1000 Brussels – RPM/RPR Brussels – VAT BE 0404.494.849 – www.aginsurance.be.
Accredited insurance company licenced under code number 0079, under the supervision of the National Bank of Belgium, 14 boulevard de Berlaimont, 1000 Brussels
BNP Paribas Fortis sa/nv, 3 Montagne du Parc, B-1000 Brussels – RPM/RPR Brussels – VAT BE 0403.199.702, registered with the FSMA under n° 25.879A and acting as a contractually appointed insurance agent on behalf of AG Insurance sa/nv.
Print full details of this product