|Do you know how much money your smartphones, tablets, digital cameras and other mobile devices are worth? And how you can provide them with the best possible protection?|
What is Digital Protect?
Every family has many mobile devices that are often taken outside the home where they are anything but safe. Digital Protect insurance covers all the family's mobile devices less than five years against the most important risks, such as:
- theft with aggression or burglary;
- fraudulent use after burglary;
- material damage caused by a third party.
- One general monthly premium for all the family's mobile devices less than five years old.
- The insurance policy includes all mobiles, smartphones, tablets, laptops, netbooks, MP3 players, digital cameras and camcorders, portable satnavs, portable games consoles and graphics tablets. You must have purchased the devices new less than five years ago.
You do not have to list which mobile devices you own when you subscribe. This is only necessary in case of a damage claim and is done by presenting proof of purchase, for example.
Precontractual information (pdf, FR) General Terms and Conditions (pdf, FR)
This is in reference to a Cardif Assurances Risques Divers sa/nv product, distributed by BNP Paribas Fortis.
Cardif Assurances Risques Divers sa/nv – Chaussée de Mons 1424, B 1070 Brussels – RPM/RPR Brussels – VAT BE 0435.025.994 – www.bnpparibascardif.be
Accredited insurance company licenced under code number 978 under the supervision of the National Bank of Belgium, 14 boulevard de Berlaimont, 1000 Brussels
BNP Paribas Fortis sa/nv, 3 Montagne du Parc, B-1000 Brussels – RPM/RPR Brussels – VAT BE 0403.199.702, registered with the FSMA under n° 25.879A and acting as a contractually appointed insurance agent on behalf of Cardif Assurances Risques Divers sa/nv.