Your own private banker
Your relationship with BNP Paribas Fortis Private Banking is looked after by your private banker, who:
- performs transactions for you;
- engages a team of experts for specialised matters concerning family law, taxation, inheritance planning, wealth structuring, ... .
Your Private Banking relationship is governed by an asset management agreement.
Among others, this agreement specifies:
- our commitments with regard to the assets you entrust to us;
- a list of all products and services and the associated fees;
- the management contracts you have with us: Discretionary Management, Advisory Management, etc.
As Private Banking client, you automatically benefit from:
- relevant economic and financial information in the monthly magazine Invest News, the magazine Vision and the daily Private Banking Alerts;
- access to specialised global expertise;
- VIP entry to events such as sports matches or concerts, behind-the-scenes studies, and more.
Learn more about our welcome brochure (pdf)