Socially responsible investments and companies
Companies that choose a sustainable method of production gain, in doing so, additional assets, a long-term strategy and therefore better prospects for the future:
- the aims of their long-term strategy are sustainable profits, sustainable products and stable development through, for example, research and renewal;
- they invest in profit quality and adopt a longer-term perspective;
- these companies are flexible, they anticipate changes and make them a reality;
- they value their reputation highly and aim to avoid any stain on it, which could be costly in terms of turnover and image, especially as a result of the pressure exercised by social networks such as Facebook and Twitter;
- they invest in staff satisfaction, which reduces staff turnover and increases productivity and performance in a responsible manner.