Portfolio Advice contract
Testing your investment choices and decisions using Portfolio Advice can be a real help. Thanks to this service:
- You know how well your portfolio is aligned with your investor profile;
- You are notified if your portfolio's risk exposure rises too high;
- You receive appropriate reinvestment advice whenever an investment in your portfolio approaches maturity;
- And more besides.
What services can you expect?
- Portfolio Advice will invite you to regular, informative portfolio discussions, during which your adviser will check whether your portfolio is still aligned with your investor profile and, if not, recommend which securities you might want to buy or sell. All this advice is naturally non-binding.
- You will get regular portfolio reports in which we compare the return, risk exposure and composition of your portfolio with those of the reference portfolio. You can discuss the reports with your adviser.
- The simulation module lets you preview the impact a particular purchase or sale will have on the composition and risk exposure of your portfolio.
- You will be alerted if your portfolio risk rises too high compared to your investor profile.
- As each investment approaches maturity, you will receive reinvestment advice, based on your current portfolio composition and investor profile.
You can set a price alert for any security, so you will be notified the moment it reaches the price level you have specified.
Which elements of your portfolio will Portfolio Advice track for you?
- A Custody Account;
- An Investor's Account;
- Up to four Savings Accounts;
- Up to ten financial insurance policies;
- Up to four Term Accounts;
- An external portfolio. So you can also keep track of securities you don't hold at BNP Paribas Fortis. That way you have a complete overview of your portfolio.
Give Portfolio Advice a try: it's free!
- To qualify for a Portfolio Advice contract, you need a movable investment portfolio of at least EUR 85,000 at BNP Paribas Fortis. That's the only condition.
- BNP Paribas Fortis will provide you with a Portfolio Advice contract free of charge. In other words, you get a 100% discount on the normal price (EUR 60 per quarter).
Like to take out a Portfolio Advice contract?
General Terms and Conditions Portfolio Advice (pdf) Services Portfolio Advice – Summary (pdf, FR) Services Portfolio Advice – Summary (pdf, NL) Brochure Portfolio Advice (pdf)