Things can go wrong. The central monitoring station in charge of surveillance for your villa is unable to contact your son, who is supposed to be the contact point while you're away. Your wife has broken her leg on the Cortina d'Ampezzo ski slope, bringing an end to your holiday in the Dolomites. We want your holidays to be a success, without dark clouds of worry casting shadows over them.
Protect your family with Europ Assistance
An accident happens abroad and you are suddenly faced with unexpected situations and complicated decisions. If you develop health problems in an unfamiliar country, for example you may have to consult a local specialist, visit the A&E department of a hospital or even be brought home. If you take out assistance insurance with Europ Assistance, you can set off with a light heart, as all these upsets have been foreseen and provided for.
Protect your (holiday) home: household insurance
A storm can blow up at any time, even during the holidays. If a fallen tree or a hailstorm is a nuisance when you're at home, how much more of an impact might they have when you're away? That's when you can rely on your household insurance:
- comprehensive cover for all kinds of damage to your home
- assistance for friends or relatives you've asked to keep an eye on your house
- cover for damage caused to your holiday home.
Protect your car
What if your car breaks down? It could spoil your holiday. And the consequences of an accident don't even bear thinking about. Thanks to your Europ Assistance insurance
, you can avoid your holiday turning into a complete disaster if something unpleasant happens:
- we'll keep you on the road, wherever you are in the world
- an assistance service is always on hand if you break down
- you can take advantage of additional assistance in the event of an accident.