Note: Use of www.bnpparibasfortis.be requires your browser to accept session cookies
Use of www.bnpparibasfortis.be requires your browser to accept so-called session cookies.
Your browser, however, does not accept session cookies. If you want to consult www.bnpparibasfortis.be, you need to:
- customise your browser settings;
- close your browser and then restart it;
- log onto www.bnpparibasfortis.be again.
What are session cookies?
Cookies are small files with letters and numbers that a website stores on your computer, as a website has no memory. A cookie will remember your language choice, for instance. Session cookies are temporary files that only remain on your computer for the duration of your visit to a site. In other words, session cookies are removed when you close the browser.
To visit www.bnpparibasfortis.be and to use PC banking you will have to accept these session cookies.
How to customise your browser settings so that they accept session cookies
The method for customising browser settings is different for each browser.
- Go to ‘Tools' and select ‘Internet options';
- Select the ‘Privacy' tab and slide the scroll bar so that the browser accepts session cookies;
- Click on ‘OK';
- Close Internet Explorer and restart your browser. This restart activates the changes.
- Go to ‘Options' and select ‘Privacy';
- Change the settings so that Firefox at least accepts session cookies for www.bnpparibasfortis.be;
- Click on ‘OK';
- Close Firefox and restart your browser. This restart activates the changes.
- Go to ‘Preferences';
- Select the ‘Privacy' tab;
- Select ‘Block cookies from third parties and advertisers'.
- Click on ‘Customize' > ‘Settings';
- Go to ‘Advanced settings' and under the ‘Privacy' section, select ‘Content settings';
- Select ‘Allow local data to be set';
- Select ‘OK';
- Close Chrome and restart your browser. This restart activates the changes.