Five golden rules for a balanced budget
Thinking about taking out a loan? If so, bear the following guidelines in mind.
- Choose a partner who will offer you a loan that perfectly matches your resources and your needs.
- Don't borrow more than you can afford to repay, preferably allowing for a buffer too.
- Carefully calculate the reserve you need: remember that unexpected expenses can throw a spanner in the works.
- Before resorting to a loan on which you have to pay interest, check whether it wouldn't make more sense for you to draw on any existing funds you might have.
- Manage the borrowed money carefully. Loans aren't an extra source of income: you have to pay for them.
Do you have any questions, or are you unsure about the most appropriate monthly repayment? If so, don't hesitate to contact your financial partner.