Your opinion is very important to us. As are your suggestions for improving our products and services. And your compliments of course...
- Whether it is to make a suggestion, or express an opinion or congratulations, the ideal person to speak to naturally remains your usual branch contact.
- At BNP Paribas Fortis, a constant concern for quality is a priority at all times. If you would like to share your suggestions, for example with the quality control managers, you can send them an email. Various simple forms are thus at your disposal for:
- BNP Paribas Fortis attaches a great deal of importance to its customers' views. To that end, we regularly organise surveys to find out their opinions, wishes and needs. We want to hear what you really think, which is why we entrust the surveys to independent market research organisations. We would be very grateful if you would take part in our phone or written surveys. In so doing, you will help us to improve the BNP Paribas Fortis service. Please note that our surveys are totally anonymous and that the researchers will never ask you for confidential information, PIN numbers, PC banking access codes and so on.
Do you have a complaint? Tell us about it.
BNP Paribas Fortis pays considerable attention to complaints. This allows us to optimise our products and services in order to avoid mistakes in future.
Do you have a complaint? Let us know straightaway. We undertake to process your complaint on a priority basis and a solution will be sought within the week. In the meantime we will inform you about how the procedure is progressing.
Who should you contact?
- Your relationship and branch managers are your trusted points of contact. They are the ones who know you best. It is therefore entirely understandable that you should contact them on a priority basis. A solution is usually found in this first meeting. If not, your contact will acknowledge due receipt of the complaint and entrust your file to the relevant employees in order to help you.
- Not had the opportunity to visit your branch? No problem. Call our Customer Service or fill in the declaration form:
Please note: unlike PC banking, this environment is not secure. Do not enter any confidential or financial information.
BNP Paribas Fortis SA/NV
Montagne du Parc/Warandeberg 3
Fax: +32 (0)2 228 72 00
- Does the solution offered by the BNP Paribas Fortis Complaints Management not suit you either? Explain your case in writing – letter, e-mail or fax.
Banking-Lending-Investments Mediation Service
Rue Belliard/Belliardstraat, 15-17, Bte 8
Tel.: +32 (0)2 545 77 70
Fax: +32 (0)2 545 77 79
Square de Meeus/Meeûssquare 35
Tel.: +32 (0)2 547 58 71
Fax: +32 (0)2 547 59 75