My user data aren't recorded.
When using Mozilla Firefox 3.6(.x) on a Windows computer:
- When you have an active browser window opened, click on “Tools” in the menu at the top of your browser screen.
- Click on “Clear Recent History” and make sure that only the cache and the cookies are selected, then confirm.
- Be aware that the clean-up may take several minutes, depending on the size of the files being deleted and the speed of your system.
- When the process is over (mouse cursor isn't shaped like an hourglass anymore, computer doesn't make a noise indicating it isn't processing anything), be sure to close all open internet windows of your browser.
- Restart your browser again and type in the correct address of our website: https://www.bnpparibasfortis.be.
Back to FAQ