How safe is Easy banking?
The bank makes every endeavour to guarantee maximum security of Easy banking.
You can also help to guarantee your own security by:
- using letters and numbers in your password, special characters are not allowed;
- keeping your password secret: you are the only one who should know it;
- regularly choosing a new password, especially if you suspect that someone else also knows it - you can change your password via PC banking;
- when choosing a new password, avoid obvious combinations (such as part of your surname or first name, or your partner's name, or your pet's name, a date of birth, etc.);
- only linking accounts to your Easy banking that you plan to use regularly;
- closing each Easy banking session by clicking on the "Log out" button.
Back to FAQ