By choosing the Europ Assistance annual policy, you make sure help is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including extensive medical cover abroad.
- Peace of mind: far away from home or just around the corner, there's no need to worry about any problem that may come up. You're in good hands.
- Exceptional service: Europ Assistance has no fewer than 402,000 service providers throughout the world. With all these people at your side, you can be assured of a quick response wherever you are.
- Optional extensions to the cover: with the options offered, such as the Annual Policy with vehicle or the Annual Plus Policy, your protection will meet all of your needs and expectations.
- Choice of repairers: because we know that trust between you and the repairer of your vehicle is important, you're free to choose your own repair garage.
Do you travel from time to time and want to feel sufficiently protected while you are away from home? Then the Europ Assistance temporary policy is ideal for you. The same security and the same cover as the annual policy, but only when you need it.
- Up to 45 days: if your trip will last for less than 45 days and you have no more trips planned that same year, you can take out the Europ Assistance temporary policy up until the day before departure. You will benefit from a high-quality insurance for a fixed period.
- 402,000 people at your side: whether your policy is temporary or not, Europ Assistance is proud to have the largest network of technicians throughout the world, always ready to respond quickly, wherever you are and at whatever time of day.
- Customised options: do you have any specific needs in terms of assistance? The temporary policy offers you many useful options, such as the "Vehicles" extension (for breakdown assistance in Belgium and abroad) or "Snow" (for support during your ski trip).
- Luggage and cancellation insurance: the temporary policy offers an extra option that allows you to protect yourself against financial risks due to loss or theft of luggage. And if for some reason you have to cancel your trip, your booking will be reimbursed or postponed.
Hospitalisation Plus insurance
A hospitalisation insurance for peace of mind in the event of illness or hospitalisation. Discover all the features by clicking here.
- covers medical and hospital expenses
- choose your own doctor or hospital
- Hospitalisation Plus insurance is an insurance product from AG Insurance distributed by BNP Paribas Fortis
Top Family insurance
This personal liability insurance covers material damages or injuries caused to a third party by yourself or a member of your family. Discover all the features by clicking here.
- designed for families and individuals
- Top Family is a liability insurance product from AG Insurance distributed by BNP Paribas Fortis
Digital Protect insurance, provided by Cardiff Insurance, allows you to cover all your mobile devices that are less than five years old through a single insurance policy (only for individuals). Discover all its features by clicking here.
- covers all family devices
- no excess on claims
- the Digital Protect insurance is a property insurance product of Cardif Assurances Risques Divers sa/nv distributed by BNP Paribas Fortis