Making payments convenient
As soon as you get your Rondo card, you can do whatever you like with the sum at your disposal. You can use it to make purchases, withdraw cash from ATMs or transfer money to your current account. The Rondo card can be used like a classic payment card, although it is linked to a loan.
Flexibility and other benefits
Your monthly repayments (fixed or variable) include interests calculated based on the amounts you actually use. Furthermore, you do not need to provide any justification to access your reserve.
Peace of mind
Do you need some budget flexibility? In each half-year period, you can postpone one monthly payment. It is your ticket to peace of mind.. Moreover, you can request an additional card for your spouse.
Five good reasons to opt for Rondo
- You can access a cash reserve of EUR 1,000 to EUR 5,000.
- You only pay interest on the amount you borrow.
- Once you repay an amount, you can access it again.
- You can pay back at your own pace (minimum 5.60% of the amount due or of the total reserve per month).
- You can protect your family and yourself with the AG Insurance policy.
Rondo: Type of loan: overdraft. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on 01/12/2012: 12.50% (annual debit rate: 9.86% - card costs 0.20% included in the APR). Subject to acceptance of your application by Alpha Credit sa/nv, lender, 60 Rue Ravenstein, 1000 Brussels, RPM Brussels, TVA BE0445.781.316, a subsidiary of BNP Paribas Fortis sa/nv. Appointed agent: BNP Paribas Fortis sa/nv, 3 Montagne du Parc, B-1000 Brussels - Brussels RPM - VAT BE0403.199.702.
Optiline provides you with a cash reserve so that you can spread out payments for large or unexpected purchases. This loan is linked to your credit card.
- access to a permanent cash reserve
- stay in control of your expenditure
- spread your instalments
- Optiline is a loan of Alpha Credit sa/nv, under Belgian law, distributed by BNP Paribas Fortis