More comfort, without touching your savings.
Renovating without dipping into your savings
Is the kitchen or bathroom in your Belgian home dated, or does your garden deserve a makeover? Would you like to install a porch? The Renovation Loan (subject to approval) allows you to finance your renovation project without having to dip into your savings.
Benefit from a tax break
A Renovation Loan opens the door to a significant tax benefit. Under certain conditions, you can deduct the interest on your loan from your tax return. That way, your renovation budget receives a nice boost.
Adjust the monthly payments and loan term according to your budget
The Renovation Loan is an instalment loan, for which you pay a fixed monthly amount. The interest depends on the amount and term of the loan. You can determine the term yourself, beyond a minimum of twelve months. The maximum term varies according to the amount borrowed.
We will advise you throughout the duration of your loan.
Whether you are looking for a loan for personal or business reasons, you can rest assured knowing that we are a responsible lender. We will advise you throughout the duration of your loan.
The Renovation loan: Type of loan: instalment loan. Subject to acceptance of your application by Alpha Credit sa/nv, lender, 60 Rue Ravenstein, 1000 Brussels, RPM Brussels, TVA BE0445.781.316, a subsidiary of BNP Paribas Fortis sa/nv. Appointed agent: BNP Paribas Fortis sa/nv, 3 Montagne du Parc, B-1000 Brussels - Brussels RPM - VAT BE0403.199.702. The loan is subject to regulations concerning consumer loans in Book VII of the Code of Economic Law.
Top Home Fire Insurance
A hail storm, fire or vandalism? Make sure you are insured against these unforeseeable circumstances. This policy covers damage in and around your home.
- simple system to determine the appropriate level of cover for your home based on the number of rooms
- premiums payable monthly at no extra cost
- Top Home Fire Insurance is an insurance product from AG Insurance, under Belgian law, distributed by BNP Paribas Fortis. This insurance contract under Belgian law is concluded for one year at a time with tacit renewal. Click here for all the details on this product
Current Expense Insurance
Thanks to this guarantee, you will be able to keep paying your household bills in case of unemployment or complete disability.
- you can fulfil your financial obligations
- simple to apply for
- Current Expense Insurance is an insurance product from AG Insurance, under Belgian law, distributed by BNP Paribas Fortis