Invest for the first time
Checklist: Are you ready to invest?
Let us start at the beginning. Investing is best done from a sound financial basis.
- You have a savings account with a cash reserve for daily and unforeseen expenses.
- You already enjoy all tax benefits, including those related to pension savings.
- You already save separately for other important future projects.
Keep in mind that...
- ...investments usually pay off in the long-term. Investments are therefore an attractive solution for capital that would otherwise remain in your savings account for several years.
- ...the return on investments is linked to the risk you are willing to take. Taking more risk potentially increases your yield. If you play it safe, your return is likely to be lower.
- … it is best to invest in investment products you know and with wich you have some experience. You can test this online at any time by answering a specific questionnaire from the bank. Click here for more information about the test 'Knowledge and Experience'.
Something for everyone, even for the novice investor
Your first investment may seem like a big step. But did you know that there are suitable formulas for each investor? Find out what is important to you and then we choose an appropriate investment.
I want to be sure to recover the invested amount
Investments with capital protection have a fixed term, after you get back the amount invested. During this term, you will receive a variable or fixed interest rate.
I do not have a huge starting capital
Flexinvest lets you automatically invest, starting from EUR 30 per month. You choose a fixed amount and frequency, after which you no longer have to worry about. In addition, you stagger your investment over time, which offers many advantages.
I want a ready-made fund
With our ready-made strategy funds you get easy access to a portfolio with a wide European or international distribution. If you want your investment to contribute to a better world, go for our sustainable strategic fund.
Advice and support
Over the phone or at your branch? Our consultants are ready to answer all your questions regarding investing. They analyse your personal situation and provide tailored advice, so you can maximise the performance of your savings.
Do you want to invest EUR 85,000 or more? In this case, you can also benefit from additional Priority customer services.
Your savings and investment journey
Find out what steps in your savings and investment journey you have already taken and which are yet to be addressed.