Branch closing days
- Wednesday January 1 – New Year
- Friday april 10 - Good Friday
- Saturday april 11 – Easter Saturday*
- Sunday April 12 - Easter Weekend
- Monday april 13 - Easter Monday
- Friday May 1 – International Workers Day
- Saturday May 2 - Saturday after Workers Day
- Thursday May 21 – Ascension Day
- Friday May 22 – Bank Holiday - Friday after Ascension Day
- Saturday May 23 - Saturday after Ascension Day
- Saturday May 30 -Saturday before Pentecost
- Sonday May 31 - Pentecost
- Monday June 1 - Monday after Ascension Day*
- Saturday July 11 – Flemish Community Holiday (our agencies are closed only in the Flemish Region - they remain open in Brussels).
- Tuesday July 21 – Belgian National Day
In July and August, most offices don't stay open late and don't open on Saturdays. It is best that you call in advance.
- Saturday August 15 - Assumption of the Holy Virgin
- Sunday September 27 – French Community Holiday (our agencies are closed only in the Walloon Region - they remain open in Brussels).
- Sunday November 1 - All Saints' Day
- Wednesday November 11 - Armistice
- Friday November 15 – German Community Holiday
- Saturday November 16 - Saturday afterGerman Community Holiday* (only for agencies in the eastern regions).
- Friday December 25 - Christmas
- Saturday Decamber 26 - Boxing Day
* Some branches will not be open those Saturdays. We advise you to contact your branch before you go there.