Branch closing days
- Monday 1 January – New Year
- Friday 30 march - Good Friday
- Saturday 31 march – Easter Saturday*
- Monday 2 april – Easter Monday
- Tuesday 1 May – International Workers Day
- Thursday 10 May – Ascension Day
- Friday 11 May – Bank Holiday
- Saturday 12 may - Saturday after Ascension Day*
- Saturday 19 may : Saturday before Pentecost*
- Monday 21 May - Whit Monday
- Wednesday 11 July – Flemish Community Holiday (our agencies are closed only in the Flemish Region - they remain open in Brussels).
- Saturday 21 July – Belgian National Day
In July and August, most offices don't stay open late and don't open on Saturdays. It is best that you call in advance.
- Wednesday 15 August - Assumption of the Holy Virgin
- Thursday 27 September – French Community Holiday (our agencies are closed only in the Walloon Region - they remain open in Brussels).
- Thursday 1 November - All Saints' Day
- Thursday 15 November – German Community Holiday
- Tuesday 25 December - Christmas
- Wednesday 26 December - Boxing Day
* Some branches will not be open those Saturdays. We advise you to contact your branch before you go there.
- Tuesday 1 January - New Year