Branch closing days
- Friday 7 April – Bankholiday* - Good Friday
- Monday 10 April - Easter Monday
- Monday 1 May - Labour Day
- Thursday 18 May - Ascension Day
- Friday 19 May – Bankholiday*
- Monday 29 May - Whit Monday
In July and August, most offices don't stay open late and don't open on Saturdays. It is best that you call in advance.
- Tuesday 11 July – Feest van de Vlaamse Gemeenschap (Our branches are closed only in the Flemish Region - they remain open in Brussels and Wallonia.)
- Friday July 21 – Belgian National Day
- Tuesday 15 August - Assumption Day
- Wednesday 27 September - Fête de la Communauté française (our agencies are closed only in the Walloon Region - they remain open in Brussels and the Flemish Region.).
- Wednesday 1 November - All Saints' Day
- Saturday 11 November - Armistice
- Tuesday 15 November - Fête de la Communauté germanophone (only for agencies in the Eastern regions).
- Monday 25 December - Christmas
- Tuesday 26 December – Bankholiday*
* The Easy Banking Centre is open from 7am to 10pm during Bankholidays. On Saturdays, the Easy Banking Centre is open from 9am to 5pm.