Branch closing days
- Tuesday January 1 – New Year
- Friday april 19 - Good Friday
- Saturday april 20 – Easter Saturday*
- Monday april 22 - Easter Monday
- Wednesday May 1 – International Workers Day
- Thursday May 30 – Ascension Day
- Friday May 31 – Bank Holiday
- Saturday June 1 - Saturday after Ascension Day*
- Saturday June 8 - Saturday before Pentecost*
- Monday June 10 - Whit Monday
- Thursday July 11 – Flemish Community Holiday (our agencies are closed only in the Flemish Region - they remain open in Brussels).
- Sunday July 21 – Belgian National Day
In July and August, most offices don't stay open late and don't open on Saturdays. It is best that you call in advance.
- Thursday August 15 - Assumption of the Holy Virgin
- Friday September 27 – French Community Holiday (our agencies are closed only in the Walloon Region - they remain open in Brussels).
- Friday November 1 - All Saints' Day
- Monday November 11 - Armistice
- Friday November 15 – German Community Holiday
- Wednesday December 25 - Christmas
- Thursday Decamber 26 - Boxing Day
* Some branches will not be open those Saturdays. We advise you to contact your branch before you go there.