Borrowing for a home
Mortgage credit: Flexible Home Loan
This mortgageloan evolves according to your situation and your needs.
- you can shorten or extend the term
- you can temporarily stop your installments
- you can re-loan the capital already paid off
Have you sold your current home but still haven't got enough to buy the new one? The bridging loan is made for you.
- extra budget when you need it
- a fixed rate throughout the term of the loan
Need a new kitchen or bathroom? With the Renovation Loan you can create the home of your dreams without having to dip into your savings.
- Monthly amount and term adjusted to your budget
- Tax benefit
Energy loan: green borrowing
For energy saving improvements to your home, you can request an energy loan.
- Good for the environment
Calculate your mortgage
Do you want to finance a real estate project? Determine your repayment ability and calculate the amount of your home loan.
- What is the cost of my project?
- What is my monthly repayment capacity?
- Calculate and consult your personalised simulation
Everything you need to know about purchasing, building or renovating a house.
A comfortable flat, a plot of land or a charming detached house? Purchasing, building or renovating a house has an impact on your budget and we are committed to provide you with the right advice. Do you really know what to look for when viewing a property? Or how to organise your move? What formalities do you need to go through if you are moving in together? Which premiums are you entitled to if you are building or renovating? We can give you advice on insurance tax and other practical aspects of your project.