Saving energy and money
Is your Belgian home in need of new doors and windows? Do you want to get extra insulation, install thermostatic valves, solar panels or a new condensing boiler? If you are planning home improvements to save energy, the Energy loan (green loan) could be exactly what you are looking for (subject to approval). With energy prices continually on the rise, taking measures to reduce energy consumption in your home is a very useful investment. This way, you will save money while reducing your impact on the environment.
Monthly repayments and a term tailored to your budget
The Energy loan is a green installment loan, for which you pay a fixed monthly amount. The interest depends on the amount and term of the loan. You choose the term yourself, with a minimum of twelve months. The maximum duration varies depending on the amount borrowed.
We will advise you throughout the duration of your loan.
Whether you are looking for a loan for personal or business reasons, you can rest assured knowing that we are a responsible lender. We will advise you throughout the duration of your loan.
The Energy loan: Type of loan: installment loan. Subject to acceptance of your application by Alpha Crédit sa/nv, lender, 60 Rue Ravenstein, 1000 Brussels, RPM Brussels, TVA BE0445.781.316, a subsidiary of BNP Paribas Fortis sa/nv. Appointed agent: BNP Paribas Fortis sa/nv, 3 Montagne du Parc, B-1000 Brussels - Brussels RPM - VAT BE0403.199.702. The loan is subject to regulations concerning consumer loans in Book VII of the Code of Economic Law.
Top Home Fire Insurance
A hail storm, fire or vandalism? Make sure you are insured against these unforeseeable circumstances. This policy covers damage in and around your home.
- simple system to determine the appropriate level of cover for your home based on the number of rooms
- premiums payable monthly at no extra cost
- Top Home Fire Insurance is an insurance product from AG Insurance, under Belgian law, distributed by BNP Paribas Fortis. This insurance contract under Belgian law is concluded for one year at a time with tacit renewal. Click here for all the details on this product
Current Expense Insurance
Thanks to this guarantee, you will be able to keep paying your household bills in case of unemployment or complete disability.
- you can fulfil your financial obligations
- simple to apply for
- Current Expense Insurance is an insurance product from AG Insurance, under Belgian law, distributed by BNP Paribas Fortis