Top Family insurance
Complete protection for you and your family
Make sure you and your family are protected, both in Belgium and abroad. You are cutting a tree in your garden and it suddenly crashes down on your neighbour's garage... Your son, who is away at university, drops his girlfriend's tablet while taking selfies and it shatters into a thousand pieces... Your cat scratches your neighbour, drawing blood... A simple mishap could be very expensive.
Fortunately, the Family insurance policy from AG Insurance compensates third parties for bodily injury or material damage caused by your family, pets or yourself, even when abroad. Damage caused by your guests, domestic employees, and children or animals in your care is also guaranteed.
And the many types of cover and extra options available allow you to further tailor your insurance to your needs.
The most comprehensive family protection policy
Family family protection insurance protects you in virtually every situation possible and imaginable, even outside Belgium.
It covers you and all persons living in your home, as well as the pets and horses you own (up to a limit of 2). The policy also compensates third parties for damage caused by:
- any children you have who are living away at university or family members who have left home (up to 6 months after they move out);
- dependants of the policyholder or his/her partner or cohabitee;
- other persons who are taking care of your children or pets;
- the children or animals of third parties which are in your care;
- your cleaner, gardener, etc. when they are working in your home;
- friends who stay overnight in your home.
High limits of compensation
However serious the situation, the many different guarantees offered by the Family family protection policy mean you are always covered for the appropriate liability in your personal life.
- If you suffer as a result of damage caused by your home help or the child of a third party who is in your care, any medical fees you incur are repaid to you.
- Should you cause damage to other persons, you are covered up to a limit of over EUR 24,000,000 for bodily injury, and up to over EUR 7,050,451 in the case of material damage.
Amounts based on index 234,40 (December 2013); base year 1981.
A genuinely family-oriented policy
If your child is under 16 years of age, intent or a serious misdemeanour are always covered. This means that neither you nor your child will be obliged to pay any damages awarded.
If your child is aged between 16 and 18 and commits an intentional act, your parental responsibility is covered and the amount payable by the child aged under 18 remains limited to EUR 12,500. This guarantee means your financial future and that of your child are not placed in jeopardy.
À la carte options and coverage
You choose the options that make up your family protection insurance, so that it fully meets your individual needs:
- The Family+ Pack contains an array of additional guarantees which are unique among family protection policies found in the marketplace.
- Cyclist Pack
- Domestic Employees option
- Family Assistance option
What should you do if you suffer a loss?
Complete the online declaration form or call TeleClaims in order to settle your claim. This service is available 24/7 by calling freephone 0800 960 40 (in Belgium) or +32 (0)2 664 99 00 (from abroad).
How do we help you exactly? During office hours (from 8am to 6.30pm), we take all action necessary to assist you (in particular by appointing an expert case manager) and open your claim file.
Outside these hours (from 6.30pm to 8am and during weekends and public holidays), we note the details of the incident and do everything necessary to provide you with immediate assistance.
Family Legal Protection insurance
Easily solve your disputes, with or without recourse to the justice system, thanks to the assistance from our experts and the compensation you receive for attorney or expert fees. Discover all the features by clicking here.
- ompensates attorney and court fees
- financial compensation if the third party is insolvent
- Family Legal Protection insurance is a legal protection insurance product from AG Insurance distributed by BNP Paribas Fortis. It acts as a complimentary cover alongside your Top Family insurance
Assurance Gens de Maison
Répondez efficacement à l'obligation légale de protéger votre personnel (temporaire ou régulier) contre les conséquences d'un accident du travail ou d'un accident sur le chemin du travail.
- un seul contrat pour assurer pour tout votre personnel.
- des indemnisations en cas de frais médicaux, d'hospitalisation ou d'incapacité de travail.
- l’Assurance Gens de Maison est une assurance accidents de travail à souscrire en complément de la Top Familiale, produit d'assurance de responsabilité d’AG Insurance distribué par BNP Paribas Fortis.
Hospitalisation Plus insurance
A hospitalisation insurance for peace of mind in the event of illness or hospitalisation. Discover all the features by clicking here.
- covers medical and hospital expenses
- choose your own doctor or hospital
- Hospitalisation Plus insurance is an insurance product from AG Insurance distributed by BNP Paribas Fortis
Insurance for your trips throughout the year
A long-term assistance insurance policy to cover a person, a couple or a family and their vehicle (optional) for all trips throughout the year:
- on a summer trip to the seaside;
- in autumn when on a city break;
- during a winter holiday in the mountains;
- and on any other trip.
Digital Protect insurance, provided by Cardif Insurance, allows you to cover all your mobile devices that are less than five years old through a single insurance policy (only for individuals). Discover all its features by clicking here.
- covers all family devices
- no excess on claims
- the Digital Protect insurance is a property insurance product of Cardif Assurances Risques Divers sa/nv distributed by BNP Paribas Fortis