The Premium Pack offers peace of mind every day
Do you want to travel and make payments around the world? Shop online? Manage your banking transactions efficiently? With up to 3 current accounts and 2 MasterCard Gold* credit cards (link to the product page), the Premium Pack makes your everyday life easier.
Please be sure to read all the information on this page. Once you have done so, click on the 'Request online' button.
The Premium Pack is much more than just 3 current accounts
Payments are always easy
With up to 2 MasterCard Gold* cards, it couldn't be easier to do your online shopping, make payments and withdraw money around the world. You have a standard credit limit of EUR 5,000 per card and the protection of 4 insurance policies. You can choose between the MasterCard Gold*, Visa Classic* or Prepaid Card. Two of these three are included in your Premium Pack.
* Subject to acceptance of your application.
Open up to 3 current accounts
The Premium Pack offers you à la carte accounts. You could have, for example, 1 account just for you, 1 account just for your spouse and 1 shared account or, of course, 2 current accounts in your name only.
The Premium Bonus rewards your loyalty
The Premium Bonus enables you to get back up to 100% of the price of your Premium Pack each year. How do you get it? All you need to do is:
- make at least 12 payments with your MasterCard Gold;
- open Easy Banking App at least 12 times;
- save at least EUR 50 per month with automatic saving (and at least EUR 500 per year);
- pay at least EUR 30 per month into a Flexinvest plan (and at least EUR 360 per year);
- pay the maximum tax-deductible amount into your pension savings contract;
- have a Top Home insurance policy;
- have a minor child who has made at least 12 transactions with their Welcome Pack;
- pay at least EUR 30 per month into a Junior Invest Plan or a Junior Future Plan (and at least EUR 360 per year);
- have a custody account or investment insurance of at least EUR 30,000;
- have an Energy Loan;
- have a vehicle insurance policy with the bank;
- have an annual Europ Assistance policy.
Good to know: for each condition that you meet from the list above, you will be repaid the cost of one month's Premium Pack subscription each year.
For example, if you log into Easy Banking App 12 times before 31 December, you will automatically receive the cost of one month's Premium Pack subscription into your main account the following February.
The Premium Pack includes account insurance
You can become a member of account insurance, a collective insurance agreement governed by Belgian law and renewable on a yearly basis, underwritten by BNP Paribas Fortis with AG Insurance. This membership is optional and ends automatically in the event of (free) early termination of your share, closure of the insured account or of the end of the collective agreement.
The list of the covered and non-covered risks shown opposite is not exhaustive.
The exact scope of the guarantees is set out in the general conditions, which are available free of charge at every branch or from the Easy Banking Centre on +32 (0)2 261 11 11. For a quotation, please visit your branch or call the Easy Banking Centre.
What are the main risks covered?
What are the main risks not covered?
Accidental death following, in particular, a fall, a road traffic accident or drowning. In any event, a cause that is external to the insured person must be the origin of the years and over.
Death following an accident that occurred in the year before death is also covered. This term is reduced to 30 days for insured persons aged 70 years and over.
Death as a result of:
- an internal medical cause;
- an intentional act by the beneficiary or on their initiative;
- suicide or attempted suicide;
- a state of alcoholic intoxication.
BNP Paribas Fortis SA/NV, Montagne du Parc/Warandeberg 3, B-1000 Brussels – Brussels Register of Companies – VAT BE 0403.199.702, is registered under No. 25.879A with the FSMA, Rue du Congrès/Congresstraat 12-14, B-1000 Brussels, and acts as an associated insurance agent for AG Insurance SA/NV.
You may submit complaints to the Complaints Management Department of BNP Paribas Fortis (JQABD), Montagne du Parc/Warandeberg 3, 1000 Brussels, Belgium, fax: 02 228 72 00. You may also submit your complaint to the Insurance Ombudsman, Square de Meeûs/De Meeûssquare 35, 1000 Brussels, Belgium. Tel.: +32 (0)2 547 58 71 – Fax: +32 (0)2 547 59 75 – www.ombudsman.as
AG Insurance SA/NV – Boulevard E. Jacqmainlaan/Jacqmainlaan 53, B-1000 Brussels – Brussels Register of Companies – VAT BE 0404.494.849 – www.aginsurance.be. Belgian insurance company authorised under code 0079 under the supervision of the National Bank of Belgium, Boulevard de Berlaimont/De Berlaimontlaan 14, B-1000 Brussels.
Would you like to apply for a Premium Pack online?
It couldn't be easier:
- For every new or existing customer
- For one or two account holders
- If required, paper documents will be requested
Would you like to apply for a Premium Pack using our App?
This is possible:
- For new customers
- For one sole account holder
- All you need to do is download Easy Banking App** to apply for your Premium Pack digitally.
** To use Easy Banking App, you need an active Easy Banking Web contract.
Want to know more?
The general conditions describe every detail of the Premium Pack and Premium Bonus.
- Premium Pack general terms and conditions (pdf)
- Premium Bonus general terms and conditions (pdf)
- Standard terms and conditions (pdf)
- Premium Pack: Pre-contractual information (pdf)
- General terms and conditions of bank card services, Easy Banking Phone and Easy Banking Web (pdf)
- Bank card: Pre-contractual information (pdf)
- Credit card: Pre-contractual information (pdf)
- Easy banking Web: Pre-contractual information (pdf)
- Easy banking Phone: Pre-contractual information (pdf)