Enjoy the most comprehensive service for your daily banking needs, free during the first year. The MasterCard Gold credit card * and insurance are included in the Premium Pack, so you can pay for your purchases online or abroad with piece of mind.
Manage your accounts wherever, whenever and however you want
Safe and easy payment abroad? Manage your accounts online or on the go whenever it suits you? The Premium Pack offers you this flexibility. For a fixed monthly fee you are entitled to three current accounts with flexible services. Among them, a MasterCard Gold credit card with insurance. Your Premium Pack includes an unlimited number of over-the-counter transactions, including personal service at the branch.
What is in your Premium Pack?
YYour hectic schedule keeps you on the run and you have no time to visit a branch? The Premium Pack is the ideal solution. Complete your bank transactions quickly, easily and safely, wherever and whenever it is most convenient for you. Your Premium Pack includes:
- up to three current accounts for two holders;
- a MasterCard Gold credit card or Prepaid card per account holder;
- free replacement of your cards in case of damage or theft;
- Easy Banking (Web + App) and Easy Banking Centre;
- access to Self Banking areas;
- an unlimited number of transactions at the counter*
- the Premium Bonus loyalty programme
Earn back your monthly fees with the Premium Bonus system
The Premium Bonus is a loyalty programme aimed at customers with a Premium Pack. It includes twelve products and services, each entitling you to a refund of one monthly fee (EUR 5.75). You can earn back 100% of the monthly fees paid for your Premium Pack if you (in the course of one year):
- make at least twelve payments using your MasterCard Gold;
- complete at least twelve Easy Banking App sessions;
- save at least EUR 50 per month using automatic savings;
- pay at least EUR 30 per month into a Flexinvest plan;
- pay the maximum tax-deductible amount into your pension savings contract;
- take out Top Home insurance;
- have a minor child who has completed at least twelve transactions with his or her Welcome Pack;
- pay at least EUR 30 per month into a Junior Invest Plan or a Junior Future Plan;
- have a securities account or investment insurance for a minimum of EUR 30,000;
- take out an Energy loan;
- have vehicle insurance with us;
- have an annual Europ Assistance contract.
Want to know more?
Would you like more details? For further information, please refer to the attached documents.
- Premium Pack general terms and conditions (pdf)
- Premium Bonus general terms and conditions (pdf)
- Standard terms and conditions (pdf)
- Premium Pack: Pre-contractual information (pdf)
- General terms and conditions of bank card services, Easy Banking Phone and Easy Banking Web (pdf)
- Bank card: Pre-contractual information (pdf)
- Credit card: Pre-contractual information (pdf)
- Easy banking Web: Pre-contractual information (pdf)
- Easy banking Phone: Pre-contractual information (pdf)