The Premium Pack offers peace of mind every day
Do you want to travel and make payments around the world? Shop online? Manage your banking transactions efficiently? With up to 3 current accounts and 2 MasterCard Gold* credit cards (link to the product page), the Premium Pack makes your everyday life easier.
Please be sure to read all the information on this page. Once you have done so, click on the 'Request online' button.
Your Premium Pack includes:
- Up to 3 current accounts;
- 1 bank card per holder and per account;
- Up to 2 MasterCard Gold* credit cards (or Visa Classic);
- Free replacement of your cards if they are lost or stolen;
- Access to your bank online and via your mobile (Easy Banking Web and Easy Banking App**);
- The expertise of our advisers in branch and remotely (Easy Banking Centre);
- The Premium Bonus, which enables you to get back up to 100% of the price of your Premium Pack each year.
* Subject to acceptance of your application and linked to the main account of your pack.
** To use Easy Banking App, you need an active Easy Banking Web contract.
Free during the first year. What about later?
You have two choices after completing the first free year:
- you can keep your Premium Pack with a fixed monthly fee, which you can get back each year in full through our Premium Bonus scheme, and you will be provided with an account fully equipped to handle all of your daily banking transactions, wherever and whenever you want;
- you can convert your Premium Pack into a free Hello bank! online account and take advantage of all the banking services you need through your smartphone or tablet.
The Premium Pack is much more than just 3 current accounts
Payments are always easy
With up to 2 Mastercard Gold* cards, it couldn't be easier to do your online shopping, make payments and withdraw money around the world. You have a standard credit limit of EUR 5,000 per card and the protection of 4 insurance policies. You can choose between the Mastercard Gold or Visa Classic*. Two of these three are included in your Premium Pack.
* Subject to acceptance of your application.
Open up to 3 current accounts
The Premium Pack offers you à la carte accounts. You could have, for example, 1 account just for you, 1 account just for your spouse and 1 shared account or, of course, 2 current accounts in your name only.
The Premium Bonus rewards your loyalty
Each year in February, the Premium Bonus loyalty programme allows you to redeem up to 100% of the cost of your Premium Pack.
How does it work?
If you use some of our products and services over the course of a calendar year, you can reclaim a monthly fee of your Premium Pack per product or service, calculated in proportion to the number of months that you have been using the Pack. The conditions are as follows:
- You have made at least 24 transactions using your Mastercard Gold credit card;
- You have executed at least 24 transfers in euros via the Easy Banking App;
- You have an underage child who has executed at least 12 transactions with his/her Welcome Pack or you have paid at least 600 euros into a Junior Future Plan investment insurance or a Junior Invest Plan, which is an individual life insurance policy;
The Junior Future Plan is an investment insurance without capital protection (branch 23). The Key Information Document, the Management Regulations of all Junior Future Plan funds and General Terms and Conditions are available at no charge at any BNP Paribas Fortis branch and on the BNP Paribas Fortis website. The Junior Invest Plan is an individual life insurance. Today, BNP Paribas Fortis no longer provides this product.
- You have paid at least the basic limit via pension savings or via pension savings insurance;
- You have paid at least 1,200 euros into a pension savings insurance as part of your long-term savings;
- You have paid at least 1,200 euros into a Flexinvest plan;
- You have a securities account with at least 30,000 euros or you financial insurance policies with a reserve of at least 30,000 euros;
- You have paid at least 1,200 euros into a financial insurance such as the Easy Fund Plan ;
Easy Fund Plan is an investment insurance without capital protection (branch 23). The Key Information Document, the Management Regulations of all Easy Fund Plan funds and the General Terms and Conditions are available at no charge at any BNP Paribas Fortis branch and on the BNP Paribas Fortis website www.bnpparibasfortis.be/easyfundplan
The third-party insurance. The RC AUTO is a third party liability insurance product of AG Insurance which is underwritten by BNP Paribas Fortis. The General Terms and Conditions and the Information Document for this product are available at no charge at any BNP Paribas Fortis branch and on the BNP Paribas Fortis website.
Top Habitation is an AG Insurance fire insurance product and Top Familiale is an AG family liability product. The General Terms and Conditions for Top Habitation and Top Family as well as the Information Document are available at no charge at any BNP Paribas Fortis branch and on the BNP Paribas Fortis website.
- You have annual travel insurance such as Europ Assistance or Touring
The Touring annual travel insurance contract is an assistant-type insurance contract under Belgian law proposed by Touring and distributed by BNP Paribas Fortis. The General Terms and Conditions of this product are available on the Touring section. BNP Paribas Fortis no longer offers Europ Assistance-type insurance policies.
For example: if you have executed 24 transfers via the Easy Banking App before 31 December, you will automatically receive a refund equivalent to one month's Premium Pack fee back into your main account in February.
For more information on the Premium Bonus loyalty programme, please go to the General Terms & Conditions.
The Premium Pack includes account insurance
You can become a member of account insurance, a collective insurance agreement governed by Belgian law and renewable on a yearly basis, underwritten by BNP Paribas Fortis with AG Insurance. This membership is optional and ends automatically in the event of (free) early termination of your share, closure of the insured account or of the end of the collective agreement.
The list of the covered and non-covered risks shown opposite is not exhaustive.
The exact scope of the guarantees is set out in the general conditions, which are available free of charge at every branch or from the Easy Banking Centre on +32 (0)2 261 11 11. For a quotation, please visit your branch or call the Easy Banking Centre.
What are the main risks covered?
What are the main risks not covered?
Accidental death following, in particular, a fall, a road traffic accident or drowning. In any event, a cause that is external to the insured person must be the origin of the years and over.
Death following an accident that occurred in the year before death is also covered. This term is reduced to 30 days for insured persons aged 70 years and over.
Death as a result of:
- an internal medical cause;
- an intentional act by the beneficiary or on their initiative;
- suicide or attempted suicide;
- a state of alcoholic intoxication.
BNP Paribas Fortis SA/NV, Montagne du Parc/Warandeberg 3, B-1000 Brussels – Brussels Register of Companies – VAT BE 0403.199.702, is registered under No. 25.879A with the FSMA, Rue du Congrès/Congresstraat 12-14, B-1000 Brussels, and acts as an associated insurance agent for AG Insurance SA/NV.
You may submit complaints to the Complaints Management Department of BNP Paribas Fortis (JQABD), Montagne du Parc/Warandeberg 3, 1000 Brussels, Belgium, fax: 02 228 72 00. You may also submit your complaint to the Insurance Ombudsman, Square de Meeûs/De Meeûssquare 35, 1000 Brussels, Belgium. Tel.: +32 (0)2 547 58 71 – Fax: +32 (0)2 547 59 75 – www.ombudsman.as
AG Insurance SA/NV – Boulevard E. Jacqmainlaan/Jacqmainlaan 53, B-1000 Brussels – Brussels Register of Companies – VAT BE 0404.494.849 – www.aginsurance.be. Belgian insurance company authorised under code 0079 under the supervision of the National Bank of Belgium, Boulevard de Berlaimont/De Berlaimontlaan 14, B-1000 Brussels.
Touring assistance insurance: The personal assistance is covered by ATV s.a., whose registered office is located in Belgium, at 1040 Brussels, Rue de la Loi 44, RPM 0441.208.161 Brussels, ING BE69 6300 1222 3978 BBRUBEBB, an insurance company subject to Belgian law and approved by the Royal Decree of 11/01/1991 and 24/02/1992 (MB 13/02/1991 and 14/03/1992) and by BNB under registration number 1015 to undertake insurance transactions in classes 9, 16, 17 and 18. Your vehicle assistance is provided by the Touring Club Royal de Belgique a.s.b.l., a company subject to Belgian law, whose registered office is located in Belgium, at 1040 Brussels, rue de la Loi 44, RPM 0403.471.597 Brussels, CBC BE55 1910 4222 2244 CREGBEBB, FSMA n° 011210 cA. and/or by other automobile clubs affiliated to the international F.I.A. network. These products are sold by BNP Paribas Fortis SA, Montagne du Parc 3, B-1000 Brussels — RPM Brussels — VAT BE 0403.199.702, which is registered under this number with the FSMA, rue du Congrès 12-14, 1000 Brussels, and which operates as a tied insurance agent remunerated on a commission basis for ATV SA.
Energy Loan - Form of Credit: Instalment Loan. The provisions relating to consumer credit in Chapter 1 of Title 4 of Book VII of the Code of Economic Law are applicable. Subject to acceptance of your application by the lender, AlphaCredit SA, Boulevard Saint-Lazare 4-10/3, B-1210 Brussels, RPM Brussels, VAT BE0445.781.316. Tied agent: BNP Paribas Fortis SA, Montagne du Parc 3, B-1000 Brussels — RPM Brussels — VAT BE0403.199.702.
Would you like to apply for a Premium Pack online?
It couldn't be easier:
- For every new or existing customer
- For one or two account holders
- If required, paper documents will be requested
Would you like to apply for a Premium Pack using our App?
This is possible:
- For new customers
- For one sole account holder
- All you need to do is download Easy Banking App** to apply for your Premium Pack digitally.
** To use Easy Banking App, you need an active Easy Banking Web contract.
Want to know more?
The general conditions describe every detail of the Premium Pack and Premium Bonus.
- Premium Pack general terms and conditions (pdf)
- Premium Bonus general terms and conditions (pdf)
- Standard terms and conditions (pdf)
- Premium Pack: Pre-contractual information (pdf)
- General terms and conditions of bank card services, Easy Banking Phone and Easy Banking Web (pdf)
- Bank card: Pre-contractual information (pdf)
- Credit card: Pre-contractual information (pdf)
- Easy banking Web: Pre-contractual information (pdf)
- Easy banking Phone: Pre-contractual information (pdf)