Life insurance offer (Priority Banking Exclusive & Priority Banking service)
A specific life insurance with Priority Banking Exclusive & Priority Banking
You have access to flexible and advantageous life insurance* based on your individual protection needs.
In the event of death, protect your family and business
Maintain your family's living standards, make donations to your loved ones and continue your business, in the event of your death.
Take advantage of Priority Banking Exclusive or Priority Banking with a call
To enjoy your Priority Banking Exclusive or Priority Banking services, products and benefits, call us on 02 433 41 53.
*Temporary Life Insurance with Fixed Term Capital (branch 21) is an AG Insurance life insurance, subject to Belgian law and distributed by BNP Paribas Fortis. It can be taken out for an agreed term and is intended to insure capital up to €499,999.
*Premium Life Protection (branch 21 life insurance) is an AG Insurance life insurance, subject to Belgian law and distributed by BNP Paribas Fortis. It can be taken out for an agreed term and is intended to insure capital from €500,000.
Our life insurance offer
Protection for what really matters
With our life insurance offer, you can:
- maintain your family's standard of living;
- cover small or large amounts of capital;
- protect your movable assets;
- ensure your business continuity.
Our custom-made cover for you
- You can decide the length of term for your life insurance cover.
- You insure the capital that you want according to your protection needs and requirements.
- You can choose one ofthree methods to pay for your premium: single, fixed annual, variable annual.
The scope of your protection
Our life insurances cover
- The payment of a fixed capital to the beneficiary specified by the insured party if the latter dies before the end of the contract;
- the premature death of the insured party, thus preventing his/her family from dealing with financial difficulties.
Our life insurances do not cover
- The insured party if he/she dies following a deliberate act or having been encouraged to do so by an insurance beneficiary;
- the insured party if he/she commits suicide during the first year of the effective date of his/her insurance contract;
- the insured party if he/she dies in Belgium following participation in a war (civil).
The list of covered and non-covered risks is not comprehensive
To find out the exact scope of these risks, please refer to the General Terms and Conditions of our products, which are available free of charge at the bottom of the page, in branch or remotely via our advisers (+32 (0)2 762 60 00).
Priority Banking Exclusive: a 5% discount on your insurance
You are aPriority Banking Exclusive customer? If so, enjoy a 5% discount on your premiums for the entire term of your contract.
Already a Priority Banking customer?
To find out more about this life insurance offer and Priority Banking Exclusive, contact your advisor.
The entire Priority Banking Exclusive opportunity
A portfolio approach for your investments, a preferential approach to inheritance, a preferential approach to pensions, a leasing solution, a premium service to manage your money, discounts and more besides... Priority Banking Exclusive is much more than a life insurance offer.
For further information, please refer to the attached documents:
Complaints can be addressed to BNP Paribas Fortis Complaints Management, Montagne du Parc/Warandeberg 3, B-1000 Brussels, Fax +32 (0)2 228 72 00.
Alternatively, complaints may also be sent to the Insurance Ombudsman, 35 Square de Meeûs/De Meeûssquare, B-1000 Brussels. Tel. : 02 547 58 71 – Fax : 02 547 59 75 - www.ombudsman.as
AG Insurance sa/nv – 53 boulevard Emile Jacqmain, B-1000 Brussels – RPM/RPR Brussels – VAT BE 0404.494.849 – www.aginsurance.be. Accredited insurance company licenced under code number 0079, under the supervision of the National Bank of Belgium, 14 boulevard de Berlaimont, 1000 Brussels.
Distributed by BNP Paribas Fortis. BNP Paribas Fortis sa/nv, 3 Montagne du Parc, B-1000 Brussels – RPM/RPR Brussels – VAT BE 0403.199.702, registered with the FSMA under n° 25.879A and acting as a contractually appointed insurance agent on behalf of AG Insurance sa/nv.