My online security
Shopping, booking your holidays, communicating with your family and friends etc. Today, the Internet has become almost indispensable in our daily lives. Your bank is also present online. And ensuring the security of your data is our priority. On your Easy Banking Web and App, for your online payments or when surfing the web, discover our procedures and tips to protect yourself against fraud.
Your bank in complete security
Whether on your computer, smartphone or tablet, with Easy Banking Web and Easy Banking App, you can manage your banking affairs wherever and whenever you want, in complete security.
Our procedures and advice ensure a secure environment.
Your secure online payments
Shopping, finding your Christmas presents, booking your holidays etc. The Internet has expanded the scope of what is possible. But how do you pay securely online?
Various regulations and technologies secure your online payments.
The basics of online security
Choose complex and unique passwords, surf with a secure connection, lock and update your devices etc.
Discover the basics to know to ensure your online security.
Phishing and fraud: get informed
Phishing in video, identifying a suspicious link, recognising fraud or a strange message etc.
Discover the most common Internet scams.
Never give out your confidential data
- Your bank card's secret code, M1 or M2 signature code, itsme code, Easy Banking code etc. Never give them out!
- Not by telephone, e-mail, letter, SMS, social networks or any other channel.
- Even if the message tells you that you are a victim of fraud or that your account has a security problem. Even if the perpetrator appears to be an official body such as the police, the government, a public service etc.
Do you think you may be a victim of online fraud?
- Always contact the Easy Banking Centre (Mon-Fri 7-10pm, Sat 9-5pm). Call +32 (0)2 433 41 00.
- Block all your bank cards immediately via Card Stop by calling +32 (0)78 170 170.
- Make a statement to the police and send a copy of your hearing sheet to your BNP Paribas Fortis branch.
- For more information, you can consult: Safeonweb.be and the Belgian Federation of the Financial Sector.