Your bank, securely
Today, you can check your balance, make transfers, pay or access your bank statements... directly on your smart phone, tablet, or computer. And it’s safe. Really? Yes. Absolutely. When you use the Easy Banking App and Web, procedures are in place to guarantee the safety of your personal and banking data. Here’s how.
Do not ever share your data!
Let’s start with the most important piece of advice: your bank will never ask you for confidential information. Not by phone, not by email. Not ever. So don’t ever communicate your secret code, M1 or M2 signatures, itsme code, or Easy Banking App / Easy Banking Web passwords!
Your connection under control
Your app, your device
You can only access your Easy Banking App if your device is recognised. This is automatically registered the first time you log in using your bank card and the card reader.
And only you can log in to your app. This is done via your Easy Banking code, your fingerprint or facial recognition.
Your online bank, the right combination
You can only log in to Easy Banking Web with the right combination...
- Do you use itsme? You need your mobile phone and your itsme code (or fingerprint/facial recognition).
- Are you using your card reader? Your bank card, your secret code and the arbitrary code generated by your card reader are essential.
A unique profile
To access your Easy Banking Web and App, you must create your Easy Banking profile. It ensures optimal security of your data and a secure connection.
In addition, each time you register with the Easy Banking App on a new device, an SMS is sent to you to confirm the registration. The same applies if you provide us with a new telephone number.
An extra precaution to enable you to react more quickly in case of (suspected) fraud!
A “S” and a lock
Once connected, you surf on a secure site. How can you be sure? Check for the “https” in the site’s address bar.
Unusual operation? New beneficiary?
Is the transaction amount unusually high? Do you want to pay money into the account of a beneficiary that is not yet in your list? Any unusual operation must be confirmed using your card and card reader.
Did you forget to logout?
You are automatically logged out of your Easy Banking App and Easy Banking Web after a few minutes of inactivity.
Your device was stolen? Did you lose it?
- Contact your mobile operator and have your SIM card blocked.
- Log in to Easy Banking Web, go to 'Settings' > 'Access to our apps' and delete the device via the 'bin' icon or call us at +32 (0)2 433 41 65 so that we can immediately remove the device with which you are logging in to the Easy Banking App from our list. You will need your customer number (on your bank card) and the name used to create your Easy Banking profile.
- Did you have the 'Locate my device' function activated? Block it!
- Has it been stolen? Make a statement to the police.
The basics of online security
Choose complex and unique passwords, surf with a secure connection, lock and update your devices etc.
Discover the basics to know to ensure your online security.
Your online bank
Manage your accounts, payments, investments where and when you like with the Easy Banking App and Easy Banking Web.