Withdraw cash using your BNP Paribas Fortis bank card
- You can withdraw up to EUR 625 per transaction and up to EUR 1,250 per week from a BNP Paribas Fortis ATM as standard.
- Amounts between EUR 1,250 and EUR 7,000: increase your bank card limit and withdraw cash from a BNP Paribas Fortis ATM.
- Amounts of EUR 7,000 or more: give advance notice to the BNP Paribas Fortis branch where your accounts are held of your details and the amount you wish to withdraw. You can then withdraw the cash at the counter of your selected BNP Paribas Fortis branch on the agreed date.
Planning to travel abroad?
Quick and easy access to foreign currency?
Order your foreign currency online . Enter your details and the amount you want to collect, you can then withdraw the cash at the counter of your selected BNP Paribas Fortis branch on the agreed date.
Do you wish to withdraw cash abroad?
– Remember to unblock your cards!
Easier cash deposits with Cash Deposit
You can deposit euro notes at a Cash Deposit machine. The machine counts the notes and deposits the amount in the selected account the same day.
- They can be accessed 7 days a week, from 6am to 11pm.
- This means that you can deposit your banknotes outside the branch's opening hours (e.g. after your business closes). All you need is your bank card.
- Our Cash Deposit machines accept a maximum of 150 notes per deposit. However, you can make multiple consecutive deposits.
- Quick and secure: There is no need to sort the cash. The machine will verify the notes' validity and will ask you to confirm the amount. You will then be issued a receipt. Your deposit will appear in your account the same day.
- Using the Cash Deposit machine is free, so you can make as many deposits as you like.
Have any other cash requirements?
Is your godchild getting married and you want to make a gift in specific cash denominations? Does your grandchild want to deposit their piggybank savings in an account? Contact your relationship manager or your branch and they will help you find the right solution.